Chapter 2: System

When it's a a new day you decide to go outside and go to the fountain where most Stand users hang out. As you arrived you would see a crowd and what looks like to be a fight. As you approached the crowd the fight was over with and you would see Yakan.

[Y/N]: Whats going on
Yakan: Well you see that dude who won, yeah he's like a top dog of stands users.
[Y/N]: So he's he best of the best
Yakan: Nah he's like top tier with his stand Light Bolt.

(Editors Note: Light Bolt has the body of Killer Queen and the head of Enigma and is colored White and Blue| His stats are Power: B Speed: A Range: C Durability: C Precision: B Learning: B | Ability: Lightspeed and Gravity Control)

[Y/N]: So Whats his name
Yakan: Its Zenneth
[Y/N]: That's the weirdest name ever
Yakan: It's what he calls himself because no one knows his real name
[Y/N]: But why is he popular
Yakan: Oh because of the stand system we run here. I probably should've explained that to you yesterday. If you win a lot  of fights against stand users you will get noticed and given a rank by the high 6.
[Y/N]: Whats the High 6
Yakan: Basically the strongest stands users here.
[Y/N]: What are the ranks
Yakan: This is from highest to lowest so pay attention.
God
King/Emperor
Lord
Diamond/Demon
Gold
Silver/Ghoul
Experienced
Novice/Ghost
[Y/N]: So Whats Zenneth's rank
Yakan: Diamond
[Y/N]: Since I'm new I guess I'm Novice and what rank are you
Yakan: My rank is Silver and the only way to rank up is to win alot of fights
[Y/N]: Who are the High 6
Yakan: Yin The Strongest
Don The Invincible
Sekiro The Immortal
Teno The Invader and That's all I know because the other 2 are not much known.
[Y/N]: Then Whats known about the ones you mentioned.
Yakan: Yin is the strongest because he never lost a fight with his stand Dark Presence. Don is Invincible because his stand Living Sun has never received a scratch/scar/injury from a battle. Sekiro like implies is Immortal because he can't die due to his stand Good III who's ability is ultimate regeneration. Teno's stand Hidden Eye is complicated to explain so I'll say this, She disappears.
[Y/N]: this information is useful but I have a question, What is your Stand.
Yakan: My Stand is Armed Death and it's Ability is with each punch I can drain someone's life force.

As you kept talking with Yakan a familiar face appears.

Leeroy: Hey Squirt I challenge you to a official Stand Battle

As the crowd turned towards your direction looking to see a fight and waiting to see your answer.

Zenneth: Hey Leeroy are you gonna lose to a Newb
Leeroy: Hell No like I'll ever
[Y/N]: I accept your challenge Gopher Face

As the crowd surrounded you and Leeroy, you began to feel nervous about the outcome of this fight. As you summoned your Stand, Leeroy summoned his. As False King readies a punch from a distance, you would began to defend yourself.

Leeroy: You just made a mistake

False King would throw a punch and it arm began to stretch and hit your Stand in the gut. You began to cough up blood and retaliate by rushing his stand with yours. False King would defend and as your Stand didn't land a direct blow, you were doomed from the start. Your Stand would back up a bit and as False King readied another punch, you had a plan to change the game. False King launched his attack and your Stand would dodge at the last second and grabbed the arm as it pulled back. As soon as the arm finished retracting your Stand would give out a Strong Punch to False King face.

[Y/N]: Your a Dumbass for not seeing this flaw
Leeroy: The Fight isn't over I'll beat your ass for that comment
Yakan: To late I think it's already over

As False King recovered from the blow your Stand gave, you unleashed your fury with a barrage of punches.

[Y/N]: (insert Stand Noise Here)

Your Stand finished the fight with a strong blow knocking False King and Leeory back. The crowd began to cheer for you as your first fight wasn't bad. Leeory got up and started walking home taking his L with him.