Chapter 6: The Upcoming Tournament

As it was anther day for your training you saw a flyer that gave information about a Tournament. You took it with you and showed it to Yakan who had a flyer to.

Yakan: I grabbed this because you can use it for training.
[Y/N]: I was thinking the same thing. I will be able to learn more about my stand through this tournament.
Yakan: That's the idea.
[Y/N] Do you know precisely who's going.
Yakan: No, but since the tournament is tomorrow that means a whole a lot of Stand users are gonna appear in no time.

The Ice Cream Shop
Zenneth: Master I have a new student who wants your training
X: Who said I was taking students.
Sierra: Please X, I am worthy.

X  summoned DDR and went for a punch, but it wasn't powerful instant kill her. Sierra summoned her stand Rebel V who drew its blade to counter the punch, but the sword broke and Rebel V used the broken edge as a shield the defend from the punch.
(Editors Note: Rebel V had the body of Cinderella and head of Silver Chariot Requiem and was Yellow and Red| Power: B Speed: B Range: C Durability: C Precision: A Learning: B | Ability: Sword Barrage and Healing)

X: I guess you pass, but Zenneth will give you my basic training.
Sierra: Yes sir.
X: Also since the tournament is coming up it'd be no surprise if Melleo showed up.
Sierra: who's Melleo
Zenneth: My... Big Sister
X: she's the only one of my students who have earned the Requiem.
Sierra: let's start training Zenneth.
Zenneth: Finneeeee.

                         The Plaza
Since Zenneth left to go training with X. The was a Challenger who rose to the top in the plaza. His name was Kam and with his partner Seni they were unstoppable. You and Yakan headed their to see who would be in the tournament. But you were greeted with a punch to the face.

[Y/N]: What the Hell I didn't do anything
Kam: Your a Stand User I haven't beat up yet so you must lose to me. It's destiny that I become the strongest stand user here.
Yakan: Maybe we should leave today.
Seni: Your not going anywhere either.

Seni sent out her stand Ruby Heart and went to punch Yakan.
(Editors Note: Ruby Heart has Enigma's body and Highway Star Head and is solid red| Power: A Speed: B Range: C Durability: A Precision: C Learning: A | Abilities: Ruby Splash) 

Yakan: Forbidden
(Editors Note: Yakan has 2 Stands, this will be explained in a later chapter.
Forbidden has Weather Report Body and Under world's head and is black | Power: A Speed: A Range: ∞ Durability: A Precision: C Learning: B | Abilities: Tsm and Universal Barrage)

In that instant Seni was knocked back 17 meters away but still standing.

Seni: I'm still standing here and that was nothi-

Forbidden Punched Her gut while she was talking and she fell to the ground. Forbidden disappeared and while that was happening you had your hands full with Kam and his Dusty Phantom.
(Editors Note: Dusty Phantom has Diver Down Body and Stone Free Head and is Beige and brown | Power A: Speed: A Range: C Durability: D Precision: B Learning: B | Abilities: Teleportation)

Kam: My Dusty Phantom is unbeatable moron.

He kept teleporting and hitting you once and you couldn't lay a finger on him but you had an idea. You used Flight  and he couldn't teleport in the air so he stopped.

Kam: Come and face me you coward.
[Y/N]: I will and you just wait.

You used the Flash ability that your stand still had and once he was blinded you rushed towards him and unleashed a barrage of punches and finishing the battle and knocking him off his throne.

[Y/N]: You started the fight in the first place asshole.
Kam: I'll get u next time [Y/N] and it won't be pretty.

As Kam grabbed Seni and left the plaza you were greeted with thanks as those people thanked you for getting rid of him. You and Yakan just hang out in the plaza watching other fights take places s relaxing before the tournament would arrive.

(Editors Note: This is Day 2 from the plaza disaster.)