Chapter Five {Hangovers and Chatty Man}

Chapter Five

{Hangovers and Chatty Man}

                “No.” I whine, rubbing my head.

                “Yes.”

                “No.”

                “Yes.”

                “No.”

                “Yes, Katrina Bell.”

                “No, Harry Styles.”

                “Yes.”

                “No.”

                “LOUIS!”

                “RYAN!”

                “LOU-,” I cover his mouth quickly.

                “Shut up, Styles.” I growl, narrowing my eyes at him. I uncover his mouth and he groans in frustration. “I have a hangover; I don’t want to get up.”

                “Well, we have to. It’s time to go see Alan!” Harry says happily.

                “Do you have a bromance with Alan also?” I groan, giving him a dirty look.

                “No.” Harry rolls his eyes, walking away.

*

*

                “Guess who we have again?” Alan’s voice booms from the set. “One Direction!”

                “That’s your cue.” One of the backstage people motions One Direction to go, leaving Ryan and I alone in the back.

                “Have you ever been on here?” I ask Ryan and she shakes her head.

                “Last time they were on was right after Live While We’re Young was released. I came a little after that.” Ryan informs me and I nod. We turn our attention to the TV where it shows Alan and our boys.

                “So is it true that you are leaving to go on tour tomorrow?” Alan asks, tilting his head. He has a strange accent.

                “Yes, we are. It’s an all American tour. We’re pretty stoked.” Louis smiles, his acting face on.

                “How is that going to be?”

                “Pretty interesting. We’re going to have a different adjustment yet again.” Liam answers this time.

                “And what will that be?”

                “We’re having two girls come with us and another guy.” Another guy? Who is the other guy? Ryan sighs, thankful that Zayn answered it instead of Louis.

                “Who are they?”

                “The two girls are Ryan Shiloh and Katrina Bell. The boy is actually Tom Daley.” Niall smiles, running a hand through his hair.