Chapter Fifteen {Truth or Dare}

Chapter Fifteen

{Truth or Dare}

                A week later, the house is spotless. The boys are coming home today. No more quiet moments in the house.

                Ryan’s sprawled across the couch, her legs and arms spread apart. Tom is in the chair, switching through the TV channels. I’m on the couch, legs crossed and my phone in both hands. I’m going through One Direction apps, uploading them and deleting the ones I don’t like. There are a lot of them that have pictures. I’m not in a lot of the pictures, thank gawd. Ryan, on the other hand, is.

                A bang and a crash send us all three jumping. Ryan runs at the door as soon as it opens. Flinging herself at her best friend, Zayn Malik stumbles and then recovers quickly. Louis comes in next, flopping onto the couch after mumbling ‘superman’. Niall runs in, hugs me, and runs out. Most likely, he’s going to get food. Liam’s talking to Harry as they make it through the doorway but Harry’s gaze flickers to me, not paying any attention to poor LiLi who is rambling on about something.

                I get up slowly, making my way over to the two boys. Ryan’s standing super close to Zayn, his arm around her waist. Tom’s still in the channel, immune to what is going on around him. Louis is lying on his stomach, face into the couch. I walk over to Harry and he wraps his arms around me after Liam finally shuts up. Harry and I just stand there, perfectly still and saying nothing. His arms are looped around my waist and my arms are looped around his neck.

                “Babe, I missed you so much.” Harry whispers, looking me in the eyes. I rest my head on his shoulder, listening to his heartbeat.

                “At least they’re not snogging each other’s faces off.” Louis’ voice is unmistakable and I turn my head to look at him. He’s now lying on his back, facing the ceiling.

                “Why is he so grumpy?” I whisper to Harry, tilting my head.

                “Who knows?” Harry shrugs. “He’s been grumpy all day. Zayn thinks it’s because he misses Ryan.”

                My jaw drops and I look at Harry again. “Ryan?” I squeak out, low enough that no one else can hear.

                “Duh, he still fancies her. A lot. He may not act like it and refuse to saying so, but he does. He says her name in his sleep.” Harry cracks up. I start laughing hysterically, moving away from Harry and leaning forward. I can’t stop laughing.

*

*One Direction*

*

*Harry’s POV*

                I’m happy to be home. If Ryan and Katrina had been with us like they were supposed to be, the tour bus would’ve been home. I thought that once we had arrived home, Katrina would be totally happy and all over me. Instead, she was all happy for about ten minutes and now she’s quiet and depressing.

                Ryan, on the other hand, won’t shut the fuck up. I don’t think she has stopped talking since we all sat down. She’s telling us about everything that happened when we were gone. In deep detail.

                “And then, then Katrina fell off the couch. She was laughing so hard!” Ryan squeals as I catch a bit of her talking. She’s changed since she met us. Ryan used to be a girl that you’d think would cut or be a popular girl. Now, she’s a vibrant person. Not complaining, I love her to death, but still.