Chapter Eleven {New House}

Chapter Eleven

{New House}

                “I wanted to talk about our new house. It’s finished now, or at least enough where we can all move into it.” Liam informs us, sitting at the head of the table. “As you all know, it is built to have a lot of people in it. Simon yelled at us because it’s a little, out there.”

                “A little?” Harry snorts, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

                “Okay, a little more than that. It’s a lot out there. Each of us have our own rooms. Tom and Ryan will share if they want to stay together, that’s up to them. Then, after that, there are seven other extra bedrooms for guests. Yeah, I know, that’s a lot. But, it’s built for families and friends who stay over. All of our bedrooms are upstairs plus three of the guest bedrooms. The other four are downstairs on the main floor. There is a formal dining room, regular dining room, kitchen and living room.” Liam lists off and Ryan and I’s widen. Dude, this place must be gigantic.

                “It took all of our salaries to build.” Louis butts in and Ryan nods, rubbing her neck. I guess she put in some, also.

                “Do you guys want to go now and see it? Tonight we can stay here and then tomorrow we’ll move in if that’s alright with all of you.” Liam goes on, ignoring Louis’ comment.

                “Sure.” Ryan smiles. Standing up with Tom at her side, they walk out of the room together.

*

*One Direction*

*

                “YEAH GIRL!” A voice echoes from Liam’s phone. He blushes and taking it out. That voice wasn’t from Justin Bieber though. It was from someone I had recently.

                What About Tonight.

                “Why do you have What About Tonight on your phone?” Ryan snorts, reading my mind.

                “Don’t ask.” Liam shakes his head. He puts his phone to his ear, walking over to the other side of the yard. We were standing in front of secluded mansion. Our new house, actually.

                I took it in, smiling like an idiot. The house was beautiful, end of story. Zayn’s the first one to go in and the rest of us follow, looking around excitedly. This place was huge. I wanted to run around in it. Yeah, that doesn’t sound weird at all, Katrina.