Chapter Six {Party Like There Is No Tomorrow}

Chapter Six

{Party Like There Is No Tomorrow}

                “We’re going to stop at the store. Okay? Okay.” Liam murmurs to himself, going through his phone.

                “Why?” I tilt my head at them and Harry snorts.

                “You’re so innocent, babe.” Harry rubs my head.

                “So I’m innocent too?” Ryan raises an eyebrow.

                “Yeah because someone that makes a plan to mess with a guy is innocent.” Louis growls through gritted teeth.

                “Louis!” Zayn snaps, giving Louis a dirty look.

                “It’s true! She’s probably doing the same with Tom. Actually, she is!” Louis snaps, pretty much shouting.

                “Louis Tomlinson, shut the fuck up.” Ryan gives her ex-boyfriend the dirtiest look she can muster.

                “Why? You don’t even have feelings for me anymore! You’re a bitch, Ryan Shiloh. A bitch.” Louis looks out the window, his arms crossed over his chest.

                “Anyways, we’re going to have a party tonight. We have a four in the morning flight so we’d have to either stay up late or go to bed right now. It’s just easier to stay up.” Niall explains, taking the attention off of Ryan and Louis’ fight.

                “A party?” I eye the boys.

                “Yes, a party. One Direction style.” Harry wiggles his eyebrows, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

                “Great.” I groan, eyeing the boys nervously. Louis and Ryan were both facing the window, pissed off extremely. Liam was going through his phone and so was Niall. Zayn was rubbing Ryan’s leg, trying to calm her down. And Harry and I were sitting in the back while Harry pretty much stripped me with his eyes. Lovely.

                “Oh, come on. You’ll love it!” Niall smiles at me, looking up from his phone.

                “Sure, sure I will.” I mutter, running a hand through my hair. We pull up to the store and all five boys hurry out, leaving Ryan and I alone in the van. Yay.

                “I’m going to invite a couple people, okay?” Ryan smiles at me, putting a hand over mine.

                “That’s fine. How long do you think we have?” I ask, wondering if Ammie could come.

                “Bout four hours.” Ryan shrugs, pulling out her phone and calling someone. She hurries out of the van, leaning against the outside of it. I can hear her voice, just a slight murmur.

To: Amethyst

Wanna go to a celebrity style party? Txt me back when u get this x

                She replies quickly, not even two minutes later.

From: Amethyst

Psh, ya. Directions? I can be there in like, 2 hours tops x