Chapter Seventeen {Live Break-Up}

Chapter Seventeen

{Live Break-Up}

 I am saddly resigning from Wattpad and all my books will be deleted in 24 hours. 

Just kidding.

So, now my news isn't going to be so bad!

I'm going to be taking a break from Wattpad until June (date released at further notice).

I have decided to do this to spend more time on my school work on the last few months of school and then get show season started off on a good note.

_WeyHeyNialler_ will be running this account until then. She will do the last three updates of this book and may post books on here.

If you want to talk to her, message this account saying "Hey Hazel"

If you want to message me, message this account with "Hey Tally" or my Kik account - TallyWallyBabe.

I will check my messages on here every morning so it won't be so bad(:

I just don't want to spend a substantial time on here and worry about update dates.

Please don't unfan me or hate on me. It's for the best and the book that follows this will be out the day I come back so I really doubt you want to miss out on that.

I'll post on here giving you updates about what's going on and things every Saturday so you'll know and I'll also send out a fan message of when I choose my date to come back.

For now - FutureMrsTomlinsonx

                “So, we’re here with Louis Tomlinson and Ryan Shiloh. Louis is 1/5th of One Direction and Ryan is his girlfriend.” The interviewer, Stacey, announces. Both Louis and Ryan cringe at the word ‘girlfriend’. And I don’t think it’s for side effects. It’s involuntary. “We heard you guys needed to tell us something.”

                “We both decided it would be best to tell people, by ourselves, this. I didn’t want to do it just by a tweet. Ryan didn’t want rumors just to get around.” Louis rambles, looking at the ground. I have a feeling that this wasn’t his idea. I don’t think it was Ryan’s either. Most likely management’s, again. “But, we’re broken up. We’ve been broken up for a while. We had hopes of getting back together, the reason we didn’t tell people before. Ryan’s started dating recently so, decided it’s best.”