Crush, Chop, And Burn (Pt.1/4)

"Welcome to your new home, Mrs. Davenport!" Tasha's new husband exclaimed as he led us inside the house.

"Why thank you, Mr. Davenport."

"Absolutely, Mrs. Davenport."

I rolled my eyes due to the fact that they can't get over the fact that they just got married.

"Ok! We get it! You guys are married!" Leo exaggerated as Leo and I both walked into the house, carrying our bags.

"It's getting old!" He says, dropping the bags on the floor.

We looked around the house in awe as we saw how big the house was.

"Wow! You got this big house just from inventing things?" Leo ask, with a big smile across his face as we both make it to the living room.

"Mm-hmm." Big D says with a wide grin on his face.

"Way to go, Mom! Now, that's a husband!" Leo tells her, pointing at Big D.

"What is that?" Leo says, pointing to something in the middle of the room.

"Oh, uh... That is my latest creation. Davenport Industries' first completely interactive 3-D TV." He says, walking over to it and switching it on.

It plays a 3-D baseball match and the ball comes flying out of the screen.

Leo reaches out to grab it but he falls back and crashes into the wall.

"Watch the face, termite!" A voice says from behind Leo. 

'What the heck was that?'

"Mom, I think the little voice inside my head is back." He says, turning towards her.

"No. This is Eddy. He's my smart home security system. Eddy, this is my new stepson and stepdaughter, Leo and Sarah. Remember, I told you Tasha and them are moving in today?" Big D explains walking over to the screen that showed a little robot.

"Hey, welcome. Everything here is mine." Eddy says before disappearing again.

"Uh. Leo and Sarah, why don't you guys go check out your new bedrooms? Just go straight down that hallway, and when you see the room with the video games and the action figures and the 50-foot-screen TV......" Leo widens his eyes in excitement with a smile as I slowly nod my head in interest.

"Keep walking. That's mine." He says with a grin, making Leo's smile drop.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"This place is huge! We're gonna need a GPS just to find the bathroom." Leo says as I nod my head in agreement.

We then hear a whooshing noise and suddenly an elevator opens up.

We look at each other in confusion before slowly walking towards it and stepping inside.

"Hello?" Leo ask, looking around.

Before we could get back out, the elevator shoots down and we both begin to scream.

In a matter of seconds, we hear the bell ding as the door opens up again but this time on a different floor.

The room we have been 'transported'  to seems to be a huge lab, like the ones out of comic books.

"Whoa! Our new dad is Batman!" Leo whisper shouts, wandering into the lab.

Suddenly we hear a beeping noise so Leo grabs my wrist and leads me behind a bunch of yellow crates, hiding ourselves from view.

"Good luck getting in! That steel door is thicker than your head!" A scrawny boy shouts, running into the room and locking the door behind him.