Leo's Jam (Part 1/4)

SARAH'S POV

At the beginning of school, I was standing with Adam, Chase, and Leo, all of us keep eyeing the banner that hung across the ceiling. They were talking about the dance that was coming up nut I really wasn't too excited for it.

"Guys, with the dance coming up, I thought you could use a lesson on how to ask a lady out," Leo said to Adam and Chase while I gave him a weird look because Leo can barely tak to girls.

He tries to but they all end up ending the same way as if thinking he's crazy and walking away from him.

" Oh great! Do you know a guy who could teach us?" Adam asked, making me choke a laugh out while Leo glared at us.

"Me!" Leo yelled out to him, pointing to himself. .

"You're going to watch me ask out the girl of my dreams to the dance. Danielle." Leo said as he gazed over at Danielle, who was sitting a couple feet away from us on a bench.

"Danielle? Isn't she the girl who uses you as a foot stool in math class?" Chase asked, as I nodded my head to Chase's answer.

"Where else is she supposed to put her feet? On the floor?" Leo asked, bewildered.

"Open you notebooks, boys because class is in session." Leo said as he walked over to Danielle.

"Hello, Danielle." Leo said as he placed his foot upon the bench. She closed her book and looked at him as I placed my hand over my face.

Oh no.

"Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?" Leo asked as she shook her head.

"Enough to break the ice." Leo smirked as he jumped to sit down next to Danielle.

"Im Leo Dooley." Leo introduced himself.

"Didnt you send me 87 emails?" She asked him, making me cover my mouth so my laugh is not that loud.

"Yeah. That was a slow day." He said, smiling as she smiled quickly before picking up her bag and throwing it over her shoulder.

"Ok, we'll... See you Lenny!" She said as she walked off.

"It's Leo by the way." He said before looking at us.

"So, Leo. What should I write down in my notebook?" Chase asked, with a smirk.

"I mean, other than denied." Chase finished.

"No. No. No. You can cheat off of me. I have She's not going to the dance with Lenny." Adam said, making me hold in my laughter.

Just then, Bree came over with an annoyed face.

"Are you guys talking about the dance, too?" She asked, making me nod my head.

"Why is everybody making a stupid deal out of this stupid dance?" She asked, now getting even more annoyed as she rolls her eyes.

"Nobody's asked you yet, have they?" Chase asked her with a smile.

"No. I really want to go with that guy." She said, nodding her head towards Ethan who was talking to one of his friends.

"His name is Ethan. We sit next to each other in chemistry. Coincidence! I think not! Chemistry!" She said as she wiggles her fingers towards us.

"What should I do?"

"I got this." Chase said as we walked forward and put his finger next to his ear, motioning that he's going to use his bionic hearing.

"He's talking about a girl who thinks is cute." He said, making me roll my eyes. Boys.

"Ew! He's talking about you!" Chase yelled, talking to Bree as she turned around to me with an excited expression.

"He's coming over here right now to ask you to the dance!" Chase said as he turned back towards us.

"What! No! Now! Why! Really?" She asked Chase, panicked.

"Hi. What's going on?" Ethan asked as he walked towards us.

"Ethan! What a huge surprise! To see you here! For reasons we do not know!" Chase said, making me nod my head in agreement.

"Hi Ethan!" She yelled out loud, making me facepalm.

"How... I don't really..." She stuttered, trying to come up with something to say.

"What is that over there?" She said as she pointed to somewhere not far from us and supersped away from us.

"Where did she go?" Ethan asked as he turned back around to see her not there.

"More importantly... What is that over there?" Adam asked as Chase grabbed my wrist and we both ran the opposite direction.

TIME SKIP

We were all down in the lab where Leo and Adam were playing with toy robots and I was watching them smack each other's robots together when Adam got really into it, making Leo and I look in shock.

"Okay. You win." Leo said, looking at Adam who nodded.

Just then, Chase ran in with a happy expression.

"Hey guys! I finally figured out." Chase said, walking up to us.

"Yeah. Me too. Do not eat the outside of a pineapple. That'll come back to haunt you." Adam said as I looked at him weirdly.

"No! I figured out how to make Danielle like Leo! I recorded her with my bionic hearing. Hear, let me play it back for you." He said, making all of us jog to the controls.

Chase took out his finger and inserted his finger into the slot.

"In the movie, the hero punched the bad guy and stole the baby right out of the alligator's mouth. I would so go out with a guy like that." Danielle's voice appears out of the speakers.

"Perfect! You get the alligator! I'll go round out that baby!" Adam said as he starts to walk off.

"Adam! No! She wants a hero! We just have to make Leo look heroic!" Chase said, pointing towards Leo.

"Well that's a dead end." Leo said, making me nod my head in agreement.

"What else should we do today?" He asked with a smile as he crossed his arms.

"If only there was a way you can borrow my bionic strength." Adam said with his hands.

"I can't do that! That's all you got!" Leo said, looking at Adam.

"Wait a minute. Adam's on to something. Which is quite an achievement for someone that doesn't know how to eat a pineapple."

"Hey! I got it down. Didn't I?" Adam exclaimed as Chase shook his head.