Crush, Chop and Burn (Pt.2/4)

When we walked into school, Adam, Bree and Chase's jaws dropped as they walked down the hall.

Adam was running his hands on the walls and lockers. Bree was jumping up and down. Chase was waving to these 2 girls really awkwardly.

"I can't believe we are at school! I'm so excited! Look! My first lunch lady!" Bree exclaimed, running over to the lunch lady that walked out the cafeteria and hugged her tightly.

"She smelled like fish sticks." She said, still excited from hugging her 'first lunch lady'.

"Do Sarah and I a favor and act like you've actually seen the world." Leo said to Bree.

We have a reputation to uphold here." He continued but as soon as he said that, one of the football players 'Steve' came and gave him a wedgie.

"Good to see you too, Steve!" Leo yelled at him, trying to keep a smile on his face.

Two girls started to to walk past us but Bree jumped in front of them and held out her hands.

"Hi, I'm Bree and I like ponies and girl things!" She said to them excitedly.

The two girls gave her a weird look then walked off in the other direction before Bree ran back to us in full excitement.

"Yay! I have besties! I can't wait to stab them in the back!" She aid with an evil expression on her face.

I looked over at Adam, who was standing next to a girl's locker. She was struggling to get it open so Adam decided to walk over to her.

"Hey there, little lady. Let me help you with that." He said, before pulling the whole door of the locker off. My eyes widened as he just smiled and handed the girl her locker door.

"Would you 2 knock it off?" Chase asked to Bree and Adam.

"We are not supposed to draw attention to ourselves."

Just as he said that, the bell rang. Chase began to scream as he puts his hands over his ears.

He fell to the ground and started running circles on the ground.

I looked over at Bree to see her laughing her butt off.

"What's up with crazy?" Leo asked, pointing to Chase.

"He has ultra sensitive bionic hearing."

"What was that?" Chase asked Leo and I, still having trouble breathing from his screaming.

"That's called a bell." Leo said as I just nodded in agreement.

"And it rings every 40 minutes, 8 times a day.... so you have fun with that. Sarah and I have to go to English." He said as he started to drag m to class, leaving the 3 bionic kids behind.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Leo and I's 5th period is gym class and Adam, Bree and a chase had it with us. We were playing basketball today and Leo's not really the type of guy to do sports.

Leo hates gym class. I love it. We sit on the bleachers almost everyday.

"I hate gym class." Leo said to us.

"Why?"

Leo then got a basketball and attempted to dribble it but it ended up going high in the air and landing hard on his foot.

He yelled in pain and threw it back out onto the court.

"That's why."

"So, big deal. You can't play basketball. Chess club is where all the action is at." Chase said, smiling as he hit Adam's arm.