Leo's Jam (4/4)

"Catch the milk!" Leo said as he pretended that he was drinking a bottle of milk.

"Catch the milk!"

"Check for leftovers!"

"Toss the leftovers! But with a little booty shake!" Leo said as Chase followed him.

"And you said you don't know how to dance."

TIME SKIP

It was time for the dance and I was sitting down on one of the chairs, watching everybody have a nice time.

Chase and Leo was by the door waiting for Danielle but Adam walked in.

"Aw. Where's Danielle? She dumped you already?" Adam asked with a smile.

"No. She's in the bathroom." Chase said with an eye roll.

"Ah. She's probably climbing out of the window to get away from you." Adam said with a little chuckle.

Just then, Bree walked in with a cute blue dress and high heels.

"Hello, boys." She said with a smile as she started to walk inside with style but failed because she started to stumble.

"Ok. If you're going to dance in those shoes, I suggest wearing a helmet." Leo told her as she turned around to see Ethan walking up to her.

"Hey, Bree. Wow. You look great." Ethan told her looking at her dress.

Just then, Bree started to glitch but stopped herself.

"You ok?"

"Yeah. I'm fine... just grooving to the beat." She said, doing some weird dance moves.

"Cool. Let's dance."

"Um. I don't know how."

"Come on. It's easy. Just kind of move a little. And spin around the dance floor." He said as he spun Bree.

She tried to do that, but ended up super speeding outside the gym.

Then Danielle walked up to the 3 boys.

"Wanna dance?" She asked Chase which led him to highly agree.

Chase then lead her to the dance floor then started to do some really weird dance moves.

I looked at Leo to see him laughing so I went up to him and nudged him in the shoulder.

"Leo. What did you do?" I whispered in his ear.

"Don't worry. Since I knew how you felt about Chase, I taught him a little something to embarrass himself with." He said, as we watched Chase continue his dance.

"I have to go. I have to show them a little something." Leo said, walking away. 

Then Adam tried to dance with her but failed by throwing her high up in the air.

"Get away from me!" Danielle yelled as she walked out of the gym.

Just then, the doors opened as Leo and 4 different girls in sparkly dresses walked out.

"Cue it up, G!" He exclaimed as he got in position with the girls.

The song ended, making him stop in a pose as everybody clapped.

"Everybody! Give it up for my Aunt Janice and her book club!" He announced the dancers with a smile.

"That was awesome!" Danielle exclaimed, walking up to Leo as his backup dancers leave.

"Well. It was a little something for the kids." He replies with a smile as his shades are still on his face.

"Shall we?"

"Consider we shall." Leo says as he grabs her hand and puts it on his shoulder as they walk off.

"Easy on cape, momma. It's custom." He says, looking at Leo.

TIME SKIP

I was sitting down next to Chase and Adam as Adm slapped Chase's hand away as it tried to get the food on the tray that Adam was holding.

"Hey guys!" Leo exclaims as he walks up and grabs a chair.

Adam and Chase face the other way while I just sit there.

"You already won, Leo. You don't have to rub our noses in it." Chase says, as Leo sits down on the chair.

"I wanted to apologize. I'd never do something like this to my friends but you guys aren't my friends." Leo said, making me smile.

"Leo. FIY, this is the worst apology ever." Adam said, as Chase nodded his head, agreeing with it.

"I'm saying you're not my friends 'cause you're my brothers." Leo said with a smile, making both Adam and Chase turn back around.

"Aw. Yeah, you're like the brother I never had." Adam said, making Chase look at him.

"Adam, you have a brother."

"Yeah, I know. I said the one that I didn't have."

"You know, Leo. You're not the only one that should apologize. We've all been jerks." Chase said to Leo.

"Nah! You know what, let's not ever let a girl come between us again."

"Deal." Adam said before a lady walks past us.

"Starting tomorrow." He said before they all run after her, leaving me on the bench alone. 

"Hey. What's up, Sarah? You okay?" Bree asked, sitting down next to me. 

"Yeah. I'm fine." I mumble, eyeing Chase.

"You know, it never hurts to just ask." Bree said, making me look up.

"Ask what? What are you talking about?"

"Chase."

"Why would you think that I like Chase?"

"It's kind of obvious, too. I've seen the way you look at him."

"Look. I know you like Chase but if anything happens, I'll be right here to help you. No matter what." She says, making me smile.

"Thanks, Bree. You're like a sister to me." I told her, as we hug it out.

"You're welcome. Now, get up and dance with us." She said, standing up and offering a hand.

"I don't know. I can't dance."

"I can't either but who knows, you might know some moves." She said, making me laugh and grab her hand as she brings me to the middle of the dance floor where Adam, Chase and Leo were.

We were all in some kind of formation as the music starts, we all start to move to the beat.

We then go into a circle and do our own thing.

Chase did a sort of flip, Adam did some kind of weird dancing which was kind of funny, Leo did a cartwheel, Bree did a twirl and bender her back, as for me...

I did some gymnastics and some breakdancing then everybody came in to dance with us.