∞ 𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 ∞

one : hot chocolate

1 year later
Lisa's PoV

I take a sip of the hot chocolate I bought, waiting for the other girls to arrive. I stare at the familiar drink and start drifting off again.

flashback

I go out of our room, rubbing my eyes to regain clear sight. I look down and see that I'm still wearing his white oversized shirt which reaches up to my thighs. I walk to the kitchen and stop in my tracks when I see see Tae preparing breakfast for us. This is new. Usually, I'm the one who gets up first and cooks breakfast. I lean against the opening to the kitchen and watch him cooking while listening to songs and dancing weirdly at the same time. His fluffy morning hair bounces around while he dances and I can't help but smile. The amount of love I have for this boy is truly ridiculous. I try to keep myself from giggling but then fail miserably. He turns around surprised, but his face softens once he realizes it's just me. "Lisa-yahh, you scared me!" He says and pouts at me like a little kid. I go over and kiss his cheek, "Good morning to you too," I say and check out what he's cooking. "Bacon and eggs!" I say excitedly when I see what he's cooking. I love Korean food dearly but I've also developed a love for food from other cultures too. And bacon with eggs is one of my favorites. Taehyung wraps his lean but strong arms around me in a back hug while I examine his cooking. Once he's had enough of kissing me he tells me to go the living room, while he finishes up our breakfast. I smile widely like a little kid and follow his instructions.

While I'm watching Spongebob, I hear him calling me and run immediately to the kitchen. He spreads out his arms like a weirdo and exclaims, "Ta-da!" when I enter the dining room. My eyes widen as I see the amount of food there is on the table. I run to him and hug him tightly, and he envelopes me. "Thank you, my Taehyungie! I really needed this, this week was exhausting," I say and he replies, "Anything for you, my sunshine," I smile at the nickname, butterflies filling my stomach along with the feeling of being loved.

"Let's eat!"

We finish eating and we're both stuffed, leaning on our chairs because we're so exhausted from eating. Don't ask, food lovers get tired just by eating a lot. "Oh wait, Lisa-yahh, I forgot to prepare my signature hot chocolate for you!" I frown, "What's that?" I ask, curious about this hot chocolate. "It's one of my specialties," He says proudly and I laugh, "Your specialty is hot chocolate?" He narrows his eyes on me and I laugh again. He's still glaring at me so I decide to give in. "Fine, please make it for me, please please please!" I say and do my special aegyo again. "On one condition... you have to give me a relaxing massage after our training," He says and I nod. "Okay, sure," He gets up excitedly to make his "signature hot chocolate" while I scroll through my IG feed.

"It's done!" He says and takes two mugs and places them on the table. "Oooh, they have marshmallows, yes!" He winks at me, "I know you love marshmallows," I smile, realizing that he still remembers what I said even if it's a long time ago. Well, that's another thing I need to add to my list of reasons why I love him. He's so thoughtful and a great listener, even before we were together, I could easily approach him about my problems. "So? Try it!" He says, the excitement evident on his face. I take a sip and my eyes widen. It's not called his signature hot chocolate for nothing. I close my eyes and savor its taste. Wow, it really tastes so.... heavenly. "Tae Tae, why didn't you tell me about your hot chocolate sooner?" I complain, taking another sip. "I thought you wouldn't like it," He says sheepishly and I smile and shake my head, smiling at his silliness.