∞ 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 ∞

seven : mine
Taehyung's PoV

I sat down in class and tried to focus. I looked at the time anxiously, anticipating the bell which would signal lunch. And which also signalled that I would get to see her again. I woke up at the crack of dawn this morning just to prepare some lunch for her, and I don't want it to get cold because I know she likes her food hot. "Come on," I whisper, staring at the clock and waiting for it to turn 12:59 pm. I bounced my leg unconsciously and stopped myself, there's really no point cause I'll probably start doing it again later. I really can't keep still. Especially when it comes to Lisa. The bell finally rings and I sprint out of the classroom, carrying my bag in hand. I hurriedly opened my locker and got the small lunch boxes out of the cramped space called my locker. If I'm lucky enough, I'll catch Lisa on her way out and we can walk to the canteen together. Yes, I really am taking this seriously. I smile while walking, imagining her reaction to my cooking of lunch for her. I spot Lisa's hair a few feet away and increase my speed.

"Hey, Lisa," I call out and she turns around. "Oh hey Tae, I was just looking for you," She says with a smile. Her eyes go down to the lunch boxes I'm carrying and she raises her eyebrows. "Who are those for?" She asks curiously. "For you of course. I-I made them myself," I say shyly and her face lights up at my answer. "Really?! Well then let's go, I want to see what you cooked for me," She says excitedly and, unconsciously, she takes my hand and starts pulling me towards the canteen. I stare at our hands and back at her again with a grin. She doesn't seem to notice yet, and I'm not about to tell her. The canteen is always teeming with people and brimming with the smell of all sorts of food. I liked to think that our canteen had a really wide selection of food because I tried almost all of the choices here already. "Is it ok if I sit with you guys at lunch?" The boys are really fond of Lisa, so I don't think they would mind. "Sure, and I think your friends will be joining us too." I say and she frowns at me. I point at a certain table and her frown only gets deeper. Jisoo, Jennie, and Rosé have already taken seats at our table, Jisoo with Jin, Jennie with Yoongi, and Rosé with Jungkook. "Oh ok, so we changed our plans huh," She murmurs to herself. She takes my hand again and drags me to our table.

"Hey, Lisa. Taehyung." Joon greets, nodding at us as he mentions our names. "I thought we were going to eat at the quad?" Lisa asks with a playful glare aimed at the poor three girls. "It doesn't look like you were gonna come with us anyways and we figured you were gonna sit with them, so why not join you guys?" Jennie shot back, eyeing our hands. Lisa quickly pulls away. "Okay then. Taehyung, let's sit over there," Lisa suggests and I nod, following her to the spot beside Rosé and Jungkook. Our long table was big enough to fit both groups so Namjoon hyung suggested that Lisa and the others were to sit with us during lunch and/or recess, which obtained many yeses. "What did you cook?" She asks, and I take the lunch boxes out from the bag. "I made grilled pork belly and kimchi rice, and since I know you have a big stomach, I even prepared some fries," She pumps her fist in the air and I laugh at her. "Did you even have time to make this?" She asks as she takes a spoonful of the flavorful food. "I might have woken up extra early to make this for us," At this answer, she stops eating and swats my arm. "What was that for?" I ask while rubbing my arm.

"I appreciate the effort, but if you're missing sleep because of this, you don't have to do it. Always get enough sleep, Kim Taehyung." She lectures and I grin at her. "So you admit you care about me?" I ask playfully and she blushes. Her now-red cheeks are so cute! I have to restrain myself every time from pinching them. "N-no I don't. I care about you as a friend," She corrects but I can still see the blush tinting her cheeks. "Okay then," I say, unconvinced and she avoids eye contact by eating more food. "Woah, Lisa, slow down. You might choke or something," Yoongi says while Jennie laughs at her. "Yeah, Lisa. Have some mercy on your lungs," Jennie adds and giggles. Lisa rolls her eyes, wipes her mouth, and drinks some water. "Have you seen yourself eat? You always have food with you!" She retorts and Jennie stares at her in disbelief. "Excuse me, I have the most restricted diet out of the four of us!" She says. Ah, here we go again. Jisoo snaps her head in Jennie's direction and glares at her. "What are you talking about? I'm the one who has the best diet." She claims. "No, I do!" Lisa replies and Rosé joins in, stating that she has the best diet because, apparently, there isn't even food for her to eat anymore, and the other three always finish it.

They argue back and forth, claims and retorts being med left and right. I looked at Yoongi and glared at him, mouthing You started it, you finish it. He sighs and takes Jennie's hand. "Babe, calm down. I think you all have great diets. Don't you still want to get that ice cream after school?" This reminder catches Jennie's attention and she looks at Yoongi for a second. "Okay." She says and continues eating her lunch. The boys follow pursuit and soon enough, all the girls have calmed down. "I'm holding you to that café promise after school Tae, don't think I'll forget." Lisa says while eating more of her food. "Yes, yes. I won't forget either." I reassure, imagining their faces while arguing and holding back my laughter.

After training, Lisa and I walked hand-in-hand, on our way to the café. Training was hell and performance assignments were announced for our next competition. We had another duet but his time it was in hiphop. Jimin had a solo for ballet. Jennie and Rosé were to do contemporary. And the others were in group dances/performances. "Taehyungie, where's Yeontan?" Lisa asks suddenly. "He's at a pet day care since there's no one to watch him during the day. I pick him up everyday after school," I answer and her eyes light up with an idea. "Can I pick up Yeontan with you and we can hang out at your apartment?" She asks and pouts at me. "Yeah, sure. Be sure to tell the girls where you are though, they might get worried," She nods excitedly and intertwines our fingers, making her pace faster. "Tae, hurry up, I want to see Yeontan!"

ミ★
t i m e s k i p

Lisa and I sat on my apartment's couch as she played with my dog and I watched them, thoroughly amused. "Does he still know the trick we taught him together?" She asks, scratching under Yeontan's head. "Yeah, try it," I suggest and she does, pointing her finger downward just above Tannie and he turns around in sync with Lisa's turning wrist. She giggles and picks him up, cuddling him to her chest and kissing the dog. I'm so in love with Lisa to the point that she can get me jealous of my own dog. I open my arms out and she cuddles in with Tannie in her arms. While she has her attention on him, I play with her soft hair as I take a sip of my drink that we brought home earlier. "Lisa..." I call out softly and she hums in reply, "Hm?" I smile down at her caressing Yeontan. "I know it's probably way too early but... do you want to be my mine again?" She stops in the middle of giving kisses to Yeontan. "Hm, let me think." She says jokingly and puts her head on her hand form dramatic effect. "Lisa-yah, don't joke with me!" I whine. "What if I say yes?" She still doesn't want to drop the act. "Then you'd make me the happiest man alive." I state honestly, "Then, Taehyung I want to make you the happiest man alive."

─────────── ✧《✩》✧ ──────────

NOTE: If you're still reading this, please know that I appreciate you very much and I am thanking you with all my heart for reading until now. Those people who vote and comment, I see you (I love u guys). I PURPLE U ALL!!

hey! woah this is a week of updates lol. This is a separate update from my weekly one which I will still publish over the weekend, we just didn't have that much to do this week in school. Also if you have been supporting both my stories, thank you so much. Btw, I see all your comments and please know that it makes me really happy to see comments on both my books. i luv u!

Fun Fact: I started shipping Taelice ever since I got into kpop which is considerably very recently.