∞ 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰𝑰 ∞

note : you can choose how you want this story to end

Third Person's PoV
One Year Later

Taehyung looked at Lisa from across a café. He felt bittersweet, seeing her laughing and smiling at another guy. But it also filled him with contentment, because he saw that she was happier. Their relationship had not worked out and it's been a whole year since they said their goodbyes. After the said "break" they tried. They tried getting to what they used to have before. But of course, you cannot force love, for it is too strong a force for us to control. He watched as the guy took Lisa's hand, who was now smiling at her boyfriend lovingly. It was a mere coincidence that he saw her at this particular café but he was pretty sure she had not seen him yet. It took a while for him to move on, but with the help of amazing people in his life, he was gradually able to. "Babe, let's go," Said a woman's voice and he looked up to see his own love holding out her hand to him. He smiled at her and intertwined their hands, like he used to do with Lisa so long ago. He took one last glance at Lisa and was surprised to find her offering him a small smile. He smiled back and took his new girlfriend's hand, warmth filling his heart. And with that, the old lovers silently said another goodbye to each other, moving on with their lives. She was happy, he was happy, and in that moment, that's what mattered the most.