Chapter 77

I actually managed to write one!
Sorry if it's less interesting than the others, but I tried my best!

Anyways,
Enjoy!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Last Chapter:

(Y/N) Pov:

The principle nodded and said: "I see. Can we trust you?" Tamaki put a hand on my head and said: "She's the only reason I'm here. She's like my little sister. I want to be a Hero so I can protect her." I blushed a bit, but shrugged it off. "If it's like this, I think I can find something for you." I smiled up at him and said: "Thank you, Nezu-Sensei!" He smiled at me and said: "No problem. We are a school for Heroes, after all." I was then allowed to leave and went home. As I got there, I took a shower, ate something, and went into bed. "Today was an awfull long day. But..." I smiled as I said: "Totally worth it."

Now:

(Y/N) Pov:

I heard my phone ringing and groaned. I grabbed it lazily and looked at the name. Otosan...? I accepted the call and asked: "Hello?" He responded with: "You're awake?" "Well... I am now." "I see. Sorry 'bout that." "Anyway, why'd you call?" "I'm not going to be home the next two days, and I want you to go out and buy something to cook." "Fine~ The money's on the table?" "Yes." "Is it a job?" "You could call it that." "Huh?" "I have to go. See you." "Yeah." With that, he ended the call and I changed into a (f/c) skirt and a (s/f/c) top. I brushed my hair and started to head into the kitchen. What time is it, anyway? I took a look at the clock. "Eeehh?! 6 am?!" I wanted to sleep longer~! I sighed and decided to watch some tv. As I zipped through the programms, I saw multiple repetitions from yesterday. I stopped at one, which showed all my fights. It looked really like that? The one against Kacchan looks... Well... Strange. I mean, all I did was recreate that enormous explosion from Shoutos and Dekus fight. But the fight against Shouto... I can tell that he didn't want to hurt me, just how I didn't want to hurt him. The looks on our faces everytime we hit the other... I still feel sorry for hurting him... I-I didn't even apologize the right way! I should call him! Wait! It's still morning! Aah! Okay, okay... Calm down... I changed channels and just watched (r/m)(random movie). But I soon got hungry. So I went into the kitchen and got myself some cereal. After the movie ended, I decided to read some Mangas. While I did that, my phone rang again. I looked at the screen. Kacchan? I accepted and asked: "Yeah?" He asked: "Did I wake you?" "No. I was already up." "I see. Hey, have any plans for today?" I hummed as I thought about it. I then answered: "Well, I need to buy something later. What'd you wanna do?" There was a short silence before he said: "I wanted to train today. Wanna join in?" I nodded and said: "Sure. Sounds like fun! Where? When?" "In about an hour. I'll pick you up at the station, okay?" "Yup!" "'Kay. See ya." "Yeah!" He ended the call and I found myself smiling like an idiot. W-Why am I smiling...? A-And I'm blushing?! I don't like Kacchan that way! No! I-I love Shouto! I mean, I do love Kacchan, but not as much as Shouto... I-It's complicated! Okay?! I can manage! Either way, I shouldn't... I quickly shook my head a few times before continuing to read my Manga. About 40 minutes later, I went into my room and got my backpack ready. I then went into the kitchen and took the money. Before I left the house, I brushed my teeth. And then left. The walk to the train station was nice. It was quite and warm. Just a beautyful day. I arrived and the train was already there. I got in and took my phone out. I texted with O-chan, as someone asked: "Sorry for the question, but... Are you (Y/N) (L/N)?" I looked up and was met with an elderly woman. I nodded and said: "Uh, yes. That's me." As soon as I said that, she smiled brightly and said: "Aren't I lucky? I saw your fights yesterday, dear. You're really strong." "Thank you." I smiled back at her as other people started to ask me who I am. I didn't expect this... "Hey, (L/N)-san, can I get a picture with you?" "O-Okay." "(L/N)-san, you're really talented!" "Really?" "Of course!" And it went on like that the rest of the ride. As I had to get off, I said: "Uhm... Sorry, but I have to go." They accepted and I got off with a sigh. Suddenly, someone grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me along. I gasped and looked up to see a man that I never once saw. Before I could use my Quirk, the man stopped and said: "Out of my way." In a somewhat quite and low voice. Kinda threatening. "Let her go, bastard." said Kacchan in an angry tone. I finally managed to do something and yanked my arm away from him. As soon as he turned around, I used my Quirk to freeze his legs. Without another second, Kacchan sent an explosion off and growled at him, saying: "What were you planning, huh?!" Well, he yelled. The man replied: "Please don't kill me! I just wanted money!" "Shut up!" Another explosion followed. Kacchan then took my hand and started to walk away. I didn't resist and just went with him. We walked like that for a few minutes, but he suddenly stopped, making me bump into him. I said: "Oh, sorry." "Are you hurt?" "Huh?" I blinked a few times before answering: "Oh, yeah. I'm okay. He did nothing else." A sigh escaped his lips as he said: "Good." I then hugged him, saying: "Thank you. You saved me again." He returned it and said: "And I'd do it again a hundread times." I smiled and said: "I know..."