Chapter 98

Thank you all so much for 150k views!

Special thanks to: 

umary19

mallett64reb

Katty_the_raptor

Avalon_BO

QueenBangtanV

And everyone else, of course!

Hope you'll enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Last chapter:

3rd Person Pov:

She giggled softly, making the red-white haired boy blush a light shade of red. Even tough he was somewhat used to having her around, he still thinks that she's too cute. "The last week was normal for once, so I'm really hyped for this." she finally said, breaking the silence. Todoroki didn't say anything. She suddenly hugged his arm, pulling him closer to her. He got more red as she rubbed her cheek on him, saying: "I'm so happy that you're here with me!" She then smiled up at him, saying: "You know, if it wasn't for you, I probably wouldn't have been allowed to take the internship. Even tough I really tried my best at the sports festival! But I can't use my full Quirk." 'That's right. Otosan warned me. If I used it again, he'd make sure that I'll drop out of UA. I think that's a bit hard, but I know that it's for my safety. Because I probably would've used it anyway.' she thought to herself. Todoroki put a hand on her head, ruffling her (h/c) hair a little. "We have to go now." he said with a small smile on his face. (Y/N) nodded.

Now:

3rd Person Pov:

"I'm here from UA High. My name is Izuku Midoriya... Nice to meet yo-" he said, but stopped talking once he saw an old man on the floor, laying in something that looked just like blood. Midoriya was taken by surprise and screamed: "He's dead!" Then, the old man's head popped up, smiling at him, saying: "I'm alive!" "He's alive!" He then sighed in relief. The old men stood up, saying: "Man... When I was carrying a string of sausages with ketchup poured over them, I fell!" The old Hero dusted himself off. "Who are you?" Midoriya answered: "I'm Izuku Midoriya from UA!" "What?" "I'm Izuku Midoriya!" It was silent for a few seconds, before Gran Torino asked: "Who are you?" Midoriya was lost in thougts, as Gran Torino said: "I want to eat." "Eat?!" "Toshinori!" "No, that's not me!" They looked at each other. Then, Midoriya took out his phone, saying: "Excuse me, I'm going to make a phone call..." He turned around and dialed the right number in. As he heard noise, he turned around, only to see the old Hero opening the case with his Hero Suit in it. "What're you doing?!" Gran Torino ignored his question and said: "Fire off a One For All at me." Midoriya suddenly got all serious, waiting for the old man to talk. "I wanna know how well you can handle it." He took a good look at Midoriya's costume and said: "This is a good costume. Wear it and fire!" "Um..." "Who are you?" Midoriya was surprised again at the sudden change of behaviour the old man had. He then got a grip on himself and said: "I need to hurry and quickly become able to handle my power. Because All Might doesn't have any time left. That's why... I can't waste time messing around with you, sir. Please excuse me." "In that case..." said Gran Torino, getting up. He took a deep breath before jumping around, using his Quirk. He stopped on the wall above the front door, lookingat Midoriya. He said: "In that case, there's even more reson to fire one off! You zygote!" Midoriya stared at him in shock and awe as he spoke. "I watched the UA sports festival on TV. The way you used that power was unthinkable! He's called the Symbol of Peace and the Number One Hero, but that justice-obsessed All Might is worse than a novice when it comes to teaching. Take poor little (Y/N) as example. She wouldn't have learned how to fight propperly without anyone else's teaching." "(Y/N)?" "Yes. She's like my dear granddaughter." "She did tell me about you..." "That aside, I can't stand watching how you're using your power, so I'll teach you. Now, put on your costume!" "I look forward to working with you!" said Midoriya, full of determination.

Somewhere else:

(Y/N) Pov:

"Woah! That's amazing!" I said, looking at the tall building in front of us. "Is this really an agency? It looks more like a hotel to me." Shouto said: "There's the entrance." He pointed at a big door with the letter 'E' over it. "Let's go, then." I said to him with a smile. He nodded and we entered the building. As soon as we got in, sidekicks came towards us, asking: "Would you like me to bring you something?" or "How are you doing, Todoroki, (L/N)?" I smiled at them and nicely declined their offers while Shouto just ignored them. As we got into an elevator, he said: "They're always so clingy." "And why's that?" I asked, leaning onto him. He still held my hand in his, which I didn't mind at all. "They probably think that I would talk to Endeavor about them to give them a higher rank." "But they should just work harder if they want to climb ranks, right?" "Yeah." He put his arms around me, causing my back to touch his chest. So warm~ I smiled brightly, not saying a word. I could stay hours just like this. But unfortunately, the elevator door opened. We had to get out, still holding hands, tough. As we did so, Shouto lead me to a big door, saying: "This is his office." I nodded, knocking twice. "Come in." said a low voice. I recognized it and opened the door, seeing Endeavor sitting at a rather small desk. The room itself was big, really big. Shouto's hand tightened its grip on mine the moment we closed the door behind us. Endeavor stood up, looking at us. I smiled kindly, not trying to get on his bad side. "I see you two arrived already." he said, not breaking eye contact. I got a little nervous, but tried to cover it. "Yes." said Shouto. I bowed slightly, saying: "I'm looking forward to learn from you, Endeavor." "That's just what I want to hear." he said, making me look at him again. He looked at Shouto, saying: "You know the agency, so why don't you show (L/N) around?" Shouto nodded, turning around, and walking out of his office. We walked around through the tall building, Shouto telling me what room was for what. I even met a few sidekicks. I knew a few of them, too.