Loving Wife

"Naegi-kun... Naegi-kun... Naegi-kun..."

Chuuu...

Kirigiri climbed over Naegi's lap and kissed his cheeks constantly.

Naegi pushed her off lightly.

"K-Kirigiri-san, I think this is enough..."

'Anymore...and I'll go crazy,' Naegi thought to himself.

"No!" Kirigiri refused cutely.

"Kirigiri-san.."

Kirigiri was recently shot with a special kind of bullet while we were surveying an area belonging to Monokuma. After receiving immediate care, the bullet was taken out of Kirigiri and was able to fight her way out of being critically injured. When she awoke on a hospital bed, she attacked the most nearby person. The unlucky person happened to by Asahina. Within five minutes of her screaming, she received immediate help from Naegi and Hagakure whom pried Kirigiri from her.

Seeing as though Kirigiri's condition was severe. Naegi and Kirigiri were forced to take a leave of absence until a cure would be found.

Kirigiri and Naegi decided to watch a romance flick, so they sat in front of the television and watched a drama together. Kirigiri slipped between Naegi's legs and sat in his lap.

'This Kirigiri-san is too cute!' Naegi thought to himself.

"Naegi-kun, I want to do that with you," Kirigiri said shyly as she pointed at the screen where the main heroine and the main protagonist admitted their feelings for each other and kissed.

'I also want to do things like that with her...' Naegi thought to himself.

"...Can we?"

"K-Kirigiri-san, it's not like we can't..."

"That means 'yes' then," Kirigiri said as she turned around and climbed onto Naegi's lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

They both slowly closed their eyes as they went for a short peck on the lips. Their lips separated once and soon came back into contact with a deeper kiss.

After some time, Kirigiri separated from Naegi's lips for a moment to catch her breath. She soon came back in to a kiss with her tongue included. Naegi felt a bit lost because it was his first time kissing like this. Kirigiri paid no mind and continued her relentless attacks.

'An adult kiss!' Naegi screamed internally.

"Kirigiri-san..."

"Naegi-kun, you can touch me as well," she said as she placed Naegi's hands on her hips.

'Everything is escalating so fast!' Naegi screamed to himself.

"Kirigiri-san, the drug is making you do this," Naegi said as he removed his hands. "I do not want to do anything that Kirigiri-san is against and hurt you."

"...Naegi-kun, if I was really against any of this, I would not be doing this even if I were under the influence of some drug. It is because I am with you. I have always wanted to do this kind of thing with you, but I am always too shy to admit it and come off a bit cold. These are my true feelings..."

"All of this?"

"Yes," she said as she nodded slightly.

"...As a man and your husband, I will do my best to answer your desires," Naegi said as he pushed Kirigiri down onto the couch and hovered over her.

Hagakure and Asahina came bursting in through the front door with a blue vial.

"Rejoice! We have found a cure!" Hagakure said.

Hagakure and Asahina dropped their jaws upon seeing the scene unfold.

"Wait! This is not what it looks like!" Naegi said.

Kirigiri wrapped her arms around Naegi's neck.

"It is exactly what it looks like," Kirigiri said.

"...Sorry for disturbing you two," Asahina said as she and Hagakure slipped out the door.

After a few minutes of explaining, Kirigiri was able to receive the antidote.

"I'm just glad that it is all over now, Naegi-kun," Kirigiri said remorsefully.

"I am glad too. I cannot say that I will not miss you being so bashful and honest. You were very cute when you were acting like that," Naegi said.

"Are you saying that you prefer a loving wife?" Kirigiri asked.

"Not at all. I prefer the usual you actually," Naegi said as he grabbed Kirigiri's hand. "Being loved is also nice. Either way, I would welcome any side as long as it came from you... No matter what, you will always be you. I cannot help but love all of your sides."

"You sure became slick with your words now..."

"Haha... You think?"

"Yeah..."

Naegi and Kirigiri stared into each other's eyes as they slowly came into a kiss.

The soon tapped each other's forehead and smiled.

"I love you," Naegi told her.

"I love you too," Kirigiri said back.