19 | With you

So I say this for idiots and the people in the back: This is a fan fiction, an AU (alternative universe). Actions/situations are NOT like they are in real life and of course I am not god and don't know how everything works. So if you see something that doesn't work like in real life, please remember, I KNOW, and if I see someone comment "Yeah but in real life it's like this" I will DELETE that comment. Don't correct me unless I ASK you for it. Спасибо.

-Bakugous POV-

Es sind ein paar Monate vergangen, seit wir aus der Psychatrie gekommen sind. Jk. A couple of months have passed since we got out of the mental health institute. Everything is actually fine, we did some paper work and have now IDs and such, to live a normal life. My parents even helped us to find an apartment, so no one could bother us. We don't have a job yet, but it will change really soon. More specific after my top surgery. That's right extras. Nemuri also helped us a lot with it. She told us everything we need to know and where the best place to go is, it's an advantage to have a nurse as a friend.

Talking of Nemuri. Shoto and I talked with her, how what she did actually was wrong, but the good thing was that she took the pills away from us and told guards to follow us. I still can remember that day as if it was yesterday. But we are on good terms again.

"Can we have cold soba again?" I shake my head "No, we ate cold soba the whole week" he stands up of the couch and walks over to me "Please Katsuki" I shake my head again "No, stop acting like a baby" he hugs me from behind and hides his face in my neck "Pretty please? What are you cooking anyways?" I take the knife and turn around "I think I will have human meat for dinner, and you will have dinner with Satan" I point the knife at him "Why Satan?" "Because you're gay and you're going to hell for that" he takes the knife from me and puts it back down "Well then I'm seeing you there" "No" he raises one eyebrow "Why that? You are gay too" I turn around again and continue preparing dinner "You don't go to hell if you say 'no homo' before you die" he chuckles and goes back on the couch. "So what are you making?" "Beef".

After I finished making dinner, we sat down and ate. It is really weird to eat as if nothing happened. Actually doing things like normal people, it's weird. We've been treated like, I don even know but not like actual human beings, and now we just sit here like a normal couple.

"Remember, in the hospital, when I came back from a talk with m therapist. I asked what you and Nemuri were talking about and you really said that you were talking about how you will die with the unravel opening in the background playing?" I look up from my food and nod "As if it was yesterday" he continues smiling. "That was really funny" I raise my eyebrow "You sure? back then you only had a boring face expression" he takes a deep breath "Yeah sadly, but hey after a time it changed" I nod in agreement. After some time in silence he breaks it "What were you actually talking about?" to be honest, I don't quite remember, or I'm just a idiot "I don't really remember, but I think I was telling her of our first kiss?" his cheeks flush red "Why the fuck are you blushing? We are together for what now? Eight years? Nine years?" his face only gets more red.

Damn, it's really a long time. First the hospital, where everything was alright, then the mental hell, where I wish I could die, and now here. It really got better, but I would lie if I said I don't want to die. I still have the thought of it, but I just can't leave Shoto alone. He is everything to me, if not he I wouldn't survive. God, I probably said that a thousand times already.

After we finished eating we just cuddled on the couch and watched some anime. "Did this therapist in the hospital actually help you?" "Not really, but he once said something really deep" I nod "And what was it?" he pauses the anime "When I told him that I don't want to live, because I don't know why I should, he said something like 'Just live, until you find a good reason to want to live'" I stay silent for a moment and think about it "That is really deep" he nods "Yeah, but later I found out that it's a line from Owari no Seraph" I laugh "He just stole a quote from an anime?" he nods again "This motherfucker really did it" he wipes an imaginary tear away.

I turn around and lie my head down on his chest "I really missed you" he kisses me on the head "Yeah, I missed you too" I put my head up and kiss him "Eight years without kisses, how did we do it?" I chuckle "The same like we lived twenty-five years without sex"his eyes widen "We really did, that's lol. Not like it's a big thing, just kind of surprising" I nod "I don't know" now he is the one nodding.

I never thought that I would have my own apartment, would lie on my own couch with the person I love the most. I only saw something like this in my dreams, heck not even in my dreams. I thought I would most likely die of anorexia, but here I am, healthy as fuck with the person I love the most. And to be completely honest, I even missed Deku a bit, yeah, but only a little bit. I actually missed that nerd and his shitty hair boyfriend, and I will see them in two days, when they, Nemuri, Shotos siblings and my parents will visit and not forget auntie, the best of the best aunties on earth. 

They are my family and I don't want to lose them

______________________________

So I guess this was somewhat a little bit fluff?

Sorry I took a little bit longer to update

I'm feeling lonely please cuddle me or kill me..either is fine...I actually feel like dying again..just kill me

I think I will start editing the story at this point, in my lonely dark hole, also known as my bedroom

1116 words

K Imma go watch voltron

Author-san out ... See I'm not always a sadist