21 | Top Surgery

!!What kind of ending do you want??!!

Both die

One of them dies

No one dies

Make two endings (Which one?)

Surprise you (You probably will suffer)

-Todorokis POV-

"How long will it take again?" "Don't worry Shoto, he will be fine, and with will take 1.5 to 4 hours" I sit down and rest my arms in my lap "Yeah, but what if something will go wrong?" Mitsuki sits down beside me "It won't. I know you only know bad, according to how your life went, but he will be fine" she puts her arm around me "Nemuri also said that there is nothing to worry about" I nod several times "You're right, I'm overthinking it". Masaru sits down next to Mituski "Do you want coffee?" he holds three cups of coffee, Mitsuki and I take one cup for each.

This day came faster than I thought, Katsukis top surgery. Mitsuki is right, according to how my life went, I only think about bad stuff and forget about the good things. Not that it's always like that, but most of the time. But Katsuki reminds me of the good things in life and that really helps.

"So I never got the details of your and Katsukis relationship" Masaru facepalms himself "What? I'm curious" I smile "What do you want to know?" she sits up straight "So, how did it all start?" I scratch my neck "Ehm, I guess Nemuri kind of did this. She started to 'ship' us and we came closer and eventually we had crushes on each other and ended up together. Well that is how I remember it" I shrug "i don't blame you, it's been nine years" I nod and we stay silent for a moment. "So what else do you want to know?" she takes a moment to think "Did you already have sex?" "Mitsuki!" she turns around to Masaru "WHat? I wan to know" Masaru literally lives with a demon. She turns back around "No, we didn't" she nods as if it was some kind of important information.

"Mitsuki, you are a weird mom" she crosses her arms "Oh and why's that?" I shrug "You're just weird" she nods "And also the best mom I've ever met" "That's because I'm the only one you've ever met, if we don't count Inko" I nod "I know".

"And how did you meet?" Mitsuki and Masaru exchange looks. "It was the best thing that ever happened ever to me-" Masaru cuts her off "She was driving and hit me with her car. I stayed the night at her house and then we started to hit on each other" to be honest I'm not even surprised "It's almost like in 'back to the future'" they nod "You know that movie?" "I mean yeah, it's a classical, everyone should know that movie" they nod in agreement.

For a moment we stay silent and everyone has their own thoughts. Then Mitsuki decides to break the silence "So you don't want kids? Why? I may gave birth to a demon, but your kids would probably be angels" "I know, and they always say 'kids are the light of your life' or something like that, but Katsuki and I went through so much and we need a break. And don't tell me it will be fine, I know how much kids cry. Yeah, but also just because we don't want them" she nods "I kind of understand. Lucky me that Izuku and his husband will adopt a kid. Then I will at least be a half grandma".

These conversations make me less nervous. Mitsuki and Masaru are really the best. I wish I had such parents, then I probably wouldn't end up cutting myself, but then I wouldn't meet Katsuki and I never would end up with him. So I guess, lucky me that I had an abusive father? No, if I had good and caring parents, I would probably end up in the hospital because of another reason. Then we probably wouldn't end up in that mental health institute and we could spend more time with each other. Well, it doesn't matter, I can't change the past and most importantly I'm with him and always will be.

I finally have a caring family with no problems. Katsuki, Mitsuki and Masaru, Nemuri, Fuyumi and Natsuo, Inko, Midoriya and Kirishima. This is the best I'll ever get and it makes me so happy, I can't describe it. Not the happy I have with Katsuki, another happy, a family happy, I probably make no sense, but it's the only way I can describe it. It's hard to describe feelings.