Twins?!

-Carlos' POV-

we all sit there in silence for a minute until Jay notices my missing necklace.

"where's your necklace?!" he asks.

"i-i-i gave it to Jane." i tell them. Ben seems confused then i remember i didn't tell anyone about my necklace exempt for Mal, Evie, and Jay. Jay also seems to remember this.

"the necklace that Carlos is always wearing was given to him by..." Jay stops and looks at me. Ben is still confused.

"...by my twin sister, Corinne." i say. now Ben is shocked and confused.

"y-you have a TWIN?!" he asks. i nod.

"why didn't you say anything? i could've brought her here." i sigh.

"you couldn't, no matter how hard you try." tears start to form in my eyes.

"why not?"

"because she was forced to leave her when he was five and that necklace is the only thing he has to remember her." Jay tells Ben.

"so we'll find her." Ben suggests

"no, we can't."

"why not?"

"because she's on the most dangerous part of the Isle."

"so we'll go there with guards."

"no, you guys don't know the Isle and it's too risky."

-Jane's POV-

"what's her name?" i ask

"Corinne. she's on the Isle."

"wh-why? why hasn't Carlos said anything?"

"because she was forced to leave him when they were five. he went with their mom, Cruela, and she when with their dad, The Mad Hatter."

"so, why can't we go to the Isle, find her, and bring her back?"

"we can't. she's on the most dangerous part of the Isle, The Mad Hatters layer." i sigh.

"ok. well, thanks anyway. goodnight." i say. then Evie and Mal leave our room, Lonnie closing the door after they left.

"Jane, what are thinking?" Lonnie asks me.

"i-i.." i take a deep breath.

"i'm going to the Isle." i say. Lonnie stares at me, eyes wide.

"what?"

"i'm going to the Isle to find and get Corinne."

"i'm going with you." Lonnie says. i stare at her.

"you sure?" i ask her.

"yes."

"ok. well, let's go." i say, grabbing my bag. on our way to the limo, we stop at the sword room (a/n: i forgot what's it's called) to pick up some swords in case we need them. then, we silently make our way to the limo and get in. then, before i know it, we're on the Isle. we parked the limo and covered it. then, we set off deeper into the Isle.