chapter 4

-Carlos' POV-

i wake up, get ready for school, and made my way to breakfast. once i got my food, i went to the table i usually sit at, with Ben, Evie, Mal, Jay, Doug, Lonnie, and Jane. i'm usually the last one there, except today everyone was a already there, but Mal, Evie, Lonnie, and Jane. at first i thought they were helping Jane out from yesterday, until Mal and Evie came rushing towards oir table.

"they're not on their room." Evie said.

"or in the dorms" Mal said.

"hold on, what's happening?" i asked them.

"Jane and Lonnie are missing." they told me.

"hold on." Jay said, running towards the school. a few minutes later he came running back.

"guys.." he said, sounding scared and worried.

"...there are swords missing." he said. i roll my eyes.

"so what?"

"....the limo is also gone." we all gasp.

"does FGM know?" Ben asks.

"do i know what?" said FGM's voice from behind us. we all turn around.

"Jane and Lonnie are missing." Dude said. i look down.

"Dude!" i murmur.

"what?!" FGM said. "what did you do to my daughter?!" she shouts at me.

"n-nothing!" i say.

"he didn't do anything!" Mal said.

"FGM... there are swords missing and the limo is gone." FGM gasps.

-Jane's POV-

Lonnie and i are deep into the Isle. we've been getting a few stares but no ones said anything. as we keep walking, i see strange things. this is probably The Mad Hatters doing. we must be getting close. i thought.
a few minutes later, we come across a Isle of the Lost-looking building except, there are weird colors. then, we see a girl with long, straight white hair with black tops, just like Carlos', with some red streaks. she's wearing a zipped-up white leather jacket and tight black pants. when she turns around, i gasp. on the back of her jacket, there are black and white crossbones. when we see her face, i try hard not to squeal. she looked like a girl version of Carlos.

"Corinne"