Baby News?!? Those symptoms. Dear John movie night.

The next day Jess and I were downstairs in the lobby waiting for Aaron and G to come down. They were getting ready so we can go out and walk around. We wanted to spend the night alone with them but the day we wanted to just have fun during the day in Miami.

Jess looked okay but then she didn't look okay. You could tell she wasn't really in the mood she was usually in and it peaked my interest but not Aaron or Giancarlo's just yet.

Earlier that afternoon we went to lunch from walking around all morning and the three of us has a beer at the restaurant we were in but Jessica didn't. I knew what was going on with her because she hinted it at me when she said she felt nauseous earlier this morning. I had a feeling she was having those symptoms of pregnancy but she didn't want to tell anyone. She didn't think I knew.

Jess walked to the bathroom rather quickly while we were eating and I just followed her to make sure she was okay.

Jess: Sarah I am in the stall at the end.

Me: Hi girlie. You okay?

Jess: Do you think you can run to the pharmacy down the block and get me you know the test?

Me: Yeah girl. Let me go now.

Jess: Thank you.

I walked to the back since the owner of the restaurant knew I was Aaron's wife and he didn't want me getting stopped to take pictures with people. I told him what was going on and he smiled and let me out of the exit by his office.

I walked to CVS and I walked to the pharmacy in the back. I asked for a test which was stocked in the back and they gave me one. Taking the test with me back to the restaurant the owner's brother was waiting for me with the door open.

I ran back to the bathroom and I gave it to Jess under the stall.

Jess: Thank you girlie.

Me: Did you take the test yet?

Jess: Yes I did. I am going to wait ten minutes so we can just talk out here and guard the stall because I have it over the toilet paper dispenser.

Me: Okay. Do you think you are?

Jess: I have a feeling I am.

Me: If you are you do know who the father is so that is a good thing.

Jess: Yes I know.

Jess walked back into the stall and she was indeed pregnant and she came out with tears in her eyes and I hugged her.

We walked back out of the bathroom and we walked back to the table but Jess had to stay in the back and clean up her face from crying.

She walked back a couple of seconds later and sat next to G.

Gian: Baby?

Jess: Yes?

Gian: Are you okay?

Jess: Um no.

Gian: What happened baby? Are you sick?

Jess: No.

Gian: What is going on?

Jess: Are you ready to be a dad?

Gian: STFU! Are you kidding me right now?!?

Jess: Nope. You are going to be a daddy. I'm pregnant Giancarlo.

Gian: BABY!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!! I'M GONNA BE A DAD OH MY GOSH!

Everyone around us was clapping while the happy married couple celebrated them welcoming a Little Stanton into the world.