Reuniting With Everyone and tons of funny moments.

When Aaron and I got back to NY after staying with Ken in Tampa for a couple of days we decided to get the "gang" back together and to go have some fun at dinner. Cody and Sabrina flew in with Kike and his wife Mariana.

Everyone was pretty much happy to know Aaron and I were back on good terms and that we wouldn't have to leave or slam a door again.

Jessica: Sarah I was worried about you. Gio told me what happened.
Me: I'm okay now girl. I mean I was worried also but this baby was what was keeping me moving.
Jessica: Well speaking of babies I'm having a boy also.
Jordan: Same with me.
Me: I am also! Are we all having boys?!? God why! 😂😂 More trouble.
Giancarlo: Hey I'm not trouble!
Me: Yes you are. You are the Leader of Trouble. Right Jess?
Jessica: Honey I know that already. He is also so obsessed with his body it drives me nuts. Every single morning "Babe am I still sexy?" Then again I'm like not wanting to look at him because I'm carrying a child and in my mind I'm like sex or no sex.
Cody: You two drive me crazy. I can't stop laughing.
Me: With Giancarlo there is never a dull moment. Like you expect him to be boring? What is boring?
Cody: That is true. Oh Sarah my parents give their hellos!
Me: God I need to face time them tomorrow! I miss them!!! :(
Cody: Yeah I know. My mom keeps asking about the baby. Also Sabrina is due soon.
Sabrina: Oh my gosh. You don't understand the contractions I am having it is ridiculous.
Mariana: That bad honey?
Sabrina: Oh yeah. This Little Bellinger knows how to kick. Gonna be like his father a celery stick who can run. 😂
Kike: I would have thought a carrot but you know. 😂
Cody: Bro shut up. 😂
Aaron: 😂😂😂
Me: Why are you laughing?
Aaron: I don't know these conversations we have are funny.
Me: Yeah we surround ourselves with good people that's why.

A little while later Gleyber and Elizabeth came.

Elizabeth: Sarah! You're alive! Thank goodness!
Me: Haha yes Lizzie I'm alive! 😂😂😂
Gleyber: We were worried about you Sarah. Chrissy called us and Gio is still in Tampa he is coming home tomorrow. Chrissy I know for a fact misses him.
Christina: Yeah I'm the one still engaged. I just want to get married already. I'm sick and tired of still carrying the last name Mendoza. I mean I love my family but even my mom was like "Mi Chitita calm down you are gonna get married Giovanni didn't forget about you."
Jessica: You sound just like mom when she says that.
Christina: I know right. When mom met dad they actually were on a plane coming from Honduras.
Jessica: I thought mom said they met in Puerto Rico.
Christina: Jess seriously?😂
Jessica: Well that is what abulito told me.
Christina: They met on a plane coming from Honduras and got married in Puerto Rico.
Jessica: Gosh I have been out of Miami for so long I forgot.
Christina: Yeah I know. I was in Miami thought I was never gonna find a man then you bring me Mr. Colombia who swept my ass off my feet.
Jessica: Well he's better than Juan. That stupid bodega owner you were with.
Kike: She was dating a bodega owner?
Jessica: Juan Carlo Sanchez. Must have slept with everyone in Miami. Every time you see him he was the next Luis Fonsi.
Kike: Damn. Christina thank god your sister helped you.
Me: I know I said the same thing. Gio came up to me and was like in a cute way "Sarah I need a woman."
Cody: He said that to you?
Me: Mhm. I remember we were on the plane to Tampa to play the Rays and he asked me when I was on my way to the bathroom.
Cody: Wow. Seems like you and Jess are matchmakers?
Me: Yeah maybe. I mean we try. I was gonna give him one of my friends but Melanie was already getting hook ups from Giancarlo and now she's with Yelich.
Kike: Yeah Yeli called me. He was telling me that Melanie got cheated on.
Giancarlo: Yeah by that prick ass doctor she worked with. She was married to him but then she was at a conference in Milwaukee and she ran into Yeli. She's happy with him.
Me: Yeah. She keeps telling me about her sex life. I'm like Melanie stop talking to me about that. 😂
Cody: Well that's Yeli for you. Cute little brown haired boy stealing the hearts of the ladies.
Me: Yeah always. He was texting me when I was in Tampa. He was checking on me from time to time before you know Aaron came and found me.
Mariana: You must have been lost without him Sarah. I know when Kike has away games and I can't go it is like sleeping next to a brick wall at night. I can barely sleep sometimes. Just hearing his voice I know he's okay.
Me: I understand Mari. :) Yeah I did miss him honestly but sometimes I always like to just get on a flight somewhere and go alone.
Mariana: In the off season Kike and I are going back to Puerto Rico. If any of you want to come let me know.
Me: Yeah I will keep you posted about that.
Mariana: Okay.
Aaron: Honey I always wanted to go.
Mariana: You can come. Bring the baby with you when he gets a little older since he's due in July right?
Aaron: Yeah. Honey why not?
Me: I mean I don't see why not.
Aaron: Okay good. :)

In the restaurant I was hearing a piano playing and then I heard some Spanish music playing.

Me: Oh my god I love this song.
Jess: Girl this is our song.
Me: What's the name I forgot?
Jess: Girl. Mi Corazon Insiste. It is Giancarlos Canela.

As I was swaying my head to the music everyone was looking at me.

Kike: Sarah listens to Spanish music? Since when?!?
Me: Since forever.
Kike: Aaron you didn't tell me this bro.
Me: He didn't need to. The first song when we got in the car in Cali before I was married to him I playing him the song "Mi Medicina" and he was like "Baby how do you know all the lyrics?" I remember telling him "I lived around Spanish people all my life." When you just are adapted to the music it fills you.
Aaron: Yeah. Ask the girl to sing everything in Spanish and she probably would.
Kike: Well Mariana and I can take you guys dancing in Puerto Rico. We know some spots.
Me: Yes!!!!! I love it!!!
Mariana: Let me guess you like to dance Sarah? I see your hips moving girl. ;) Aaron: Shes always dancing. In the house. On the street. In the car.
Jessica: Oh yeah. Her Chrissy, and I have dance competitions and it is funny because I think G has recordings of us dancing to Gasolina.
Me: Haha yeah you can't play that song around me. I'm so crazy I forget the song is playing.
Elizabeth: During the all-star game the song was playing when I was on FaceTime with her what does this girl do she is dropping it low on the phone. I was cracking up laughing.
Mariana: Hm now I know where to bring Sarah.
Me: Oh yeah I need some hot Spanish men in my life. Ugh they have those sexy accents and their chocolate brown eyes so damn beautiful. Then they have this soft caramel skin that touches the sun. Those loose Hawaiian shirts they wear. Ugh! I can't get enough.
Jessica: Sarah! 😱
Me: What?!? I'm being serious!
Jessica: You do know all of us hear you!
Me: Oh shit! Sorry. 😂😂😂
Aaron: No babe. I'm glad you like Spanish men.
Me: Haha well I could have married Giancarlo's cousin.
Giancarlo: Which one?
Jessica: Antonio.
Giancarlo: Haha you liked Antonio?
Jessica: She loved Antonio.
Me: Oh yeah. He was so handsome. He kinda looked like Enrique Iglesias.
Giancarlo: You know he lives in NY Sarah right?
Me: HE DOES!!!!!! UGH!!!!🙄🙏🏻
Aaron: Oh god I'm gonna have to compete with Rico from Hannah Montana.
Me: Antonio. 😍
Christina: Uhh oh. 😏
Me: What?
Christina: Sarah might have to stay away from Antonio.
Me: He's so fucking sexy! Have you see his body! My god! The first time Jess showed me him I was like dios mio! He's fucking gorgeous!!!
Mariana: I can't stop laughing! She's married and she's hitting on a Spanish man! Girl I love you!
Aaron: Well I had a crush on a girl
once from DR.
Me: Who?
Aaron: Remember Sevy's cousin Lucia?
Me: Yeah.
Aaron: Her.
Me: Oh she was pretty. You know you could have married her.
Aaron: Yeah but you found me first.
Me: Yeah I know. :)

As the day went on I knew I was going to have to plan to see Antonio even if Aaron was jealous of him.

This next chapter is going to be interesting. 😋