Chapter 8. Girl Talk

"TELL.US.EVERYTHING!!" They squealed and took my hand as they pushed me out the gym doors.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked as we got closer to my bedroom door.

"Don't play dumb Xena. You like him. He likes you. Sex. Babies. Aunts. What do you guys think about that?" Aj asked as she looked at us for an answer.

"Yup." They said in unison.

"Do you like him?" Rosie asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Are you guys forgetting I have a boyfriend?" I said.

"She didn't deny it." Liz whispered. I rolled my eyes and spoke-

"I.Have.A.Boyfriend." I stated slowly making sure they process it.

"Nobody likes him though, Xena." Aj and the girls groan.

"I know but he's my boyfriend." I sigh as I plop down on my bed.

"You could have a better one. You deserve a better one." Rosie whispered.

"I know Rosie but-" I was cut off by a knock at the door. I got up and opened the door. I was greeted by Kaius's sister and three other girls.

"Hi, how may I help you guys?"

"Hello, can we come in it's cold as fuck in this hallway?" Said one of them. I nodded and they came in.

"I'm Maze. This is Kc, Lacey and Alice." Maze said as she pointed them out. I smiled and returned the gesture.

"This is Aj, Liz and Rosie. I'm Xena by the way." I said as I pointed them out as well.
The girls got up and greeted the others. As we parted that's when Maze spoke-

"We know who you are. You're very important to me right now so let's get to the basics. I don't give a fuck about relationships or who the fuck someone is fucking, but you have some fucked up spell on my brother." I was stunned.

"I don't know what you mean."

"I mean my brother has a crush on you and I want you to know if you hurt him I'll kill you, slow and painfully." I gulped then responded.

"I-I have a b-boyfriend." I stuttered out.

"That sucks." The girls coughed out. I scrawled at them.

"Who's your boyfriend?" Kc asked. I was about to answer when Liz cut me off.

"That cocky motherfucker Dominic West. Who thinks he's the best gunmen in the world but in reality sucks dick at it." Liz said as she glared at the floor.

"I don't like him. You honestly should go with Kaius." Alice said.

"That's what we've been saying!" Liz, Aj and Rosie yelled.

"Dude I fucking agree." Lacey said as she leaned her head on Alice shoulder. Alice blushed then put her head down looking away. I smiled thinking they looked so cute together.

"Well I'm straight forward as fuck so this is how it's going to go. We're all best friends now." Lacey said. We laughed and nodded our heads in argument.

"But back to the real shit. Do you like Kaius?" Kc said nudging my elbow.

I smiled nervously and bit my nail as 'awe's' erupt in the room

I smiled nervously and bit my nail as 'awe's' erupt in the room. I blush and put my head down in embarrassment.

"Its just a little crush, but I have a boyfriend you guys." I tried to convince them.

"But Kaius is better!!!" They all say in sync. I rolled my eyes and sat on my bed.

"Enough boy talk." I said.

"Kaius is no boy." Said Aj as she walked towards my bed.

"Dominic is a boy." Alice said. Everyone erupted in laughter as we sat on my bed watching 'The Walking Dead'.
——-
"Bro his gun ran out of ammo a long ass time ago.......That shot sucked so much fucking dick." Alice groaned as she watched Rick take his shots.

"Dude, it's a show calm ya tits." Lacey sighed as she put a hand on Alice shoulder.

"But they-" Lacey shot her a glare and she shut up hella quick.

"You're lucky you're my best friend. Parce que si je n'avais pas tu aurais une balle entre les yeux, mon amour." Alice says in a different language.

[Because if you weren't you would have a bullet between your eyes, my love.]

"Her first language is French." Maze said filling in my confusion.

"Do you know what she's saying?" She shook her head.

"The only one who knows what she is saying is Kaius." I gave her a confused look."He knows every language." I nod my head and continue to watch the show.