Chapter 17. Play Time

Kaius

        "Wha-What?" She stuttered out.

"Let. Me. Eat. You. Out." I said slowly. She took a deep breath.

"Wha-What do you me-mean?" I smirked and leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"Taste you, mio amore. Finger fuck you till you're dripping cum." Her breath hitched."Now again, can I eat you out?" I said lowly as I nibbled on her ear.

"Why?" I groaned and dragged her towards my hard-on. Grinding against her core. She moaned and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Because you make me hard to the point where it hurts. And if I can't pound into you until you're raw. I'm gonna finger fuck you until it's damn near close to it." I growled into her ear.

"S-sure." I smiled and kissed her passionately. She moaned into the kiss making me ever harder. I grind faster and started to message her breast.

"Ka-Kaius." She moaned out. I smirked and kissed down her neck leaving hickeys for her punk ass ex-boyfriend to see.

I slowly took off her shirt as I broke out of the passionate kiss. Only to be met with her black lace bra. I went to unclip the back but she stopped me.

"Mio amore." I warned. She sighed and told me to continue.

I unclipped her lace bra and almost came at the sight. There they are. Her beautiful round boobs and her hard tits. I groaned and grabbed the right one. Licking and nibbling it. She moaned and grabbed a hold of her other one. Toying with her nipples I slapped her hand and scrawled at her.

"Mine." I growled as I grabbed the boob she was once holding. I bit down making her hiss."You should've been good." She rolled her eyes.

"Fuck you."

"Mio amore, I would love to fuck you but sadly you aren't ready." I said with a hint of sadness in my voice.

"Ugh you're so annoyi-" she was cut off by me licking a line down towards the rim of her shorts. I smirked and pulled her shorts down revealing the matching black lace panty set. I smiled and pulled them down as well.

"Y-You're so fucking hot, mio amore." I was in a trance looking at the beautiful girl in my bed. I looked up at her to see she was looking away with a blush.

"Don't look away from this. That boy was an idiot to cheat on you. You're the sexiest girl I have ever seen in my life, mio amore." She nodded.

"Ok now that we have that settled, let's eat." I exclaimed as I lowered myself back down.
———
"Ah. Ka-Kaius something's wrong." I smirked and pumped harder.

"Kai-AHH!" She screamed as she released in my mouth. I slurped it all up then popped back up.

I looked at her as I sucked her cum off my fingers."I'm guessing it's your first orgasm." She nodded."Mhm, thought so."

"Kaius open the fuck up!" Junior yelled from outside the door.

"Fuck. Grab one of my shirts and your stuff." I whispered. She quickly jumped up and grabbed one of my black shirts. 'You look hot as fuck'. I whispered as I opened the door.

"What took you so lon-ugh what the fuck!" He was cut off by Xena pushing passed him and running off to her room.

"Did y'all fuck?" He asked as he pushed me into my room, slamming the door behind him.

"No." I said bluntly.

"Woah don't get mad at me because you didn't get any pussy." He smirked as he raised his hands up in defense.

"I'm not mad I didn't get any pussy. I'm mad that you knocked on the door causing mio amore to leave." I said as I sunk down onto my bed.

"You really like this girl don't ya?" I nodded and he smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked as I scrunched my eyebrows.

"Because my dear friend your in love."