Chapter 25. Interrupted Events

Kaius

"So how did you two meet?" Asked the older man as he observed Xena's features. Taking deep breaths in and out I edged Xena to answer.

"Um-he was my best friend." She said intertwining our hands together as she smiled towards the couple.

"Oh. How long have y'all been married?" Getting irritated by his irrelevant questions I growled out a response.

"Five years anything else, hun." I growled with venom laced words. Shaking his head him and his wife got up.

"Thank you for having us but we must be off." Nodding I guided them towards the door."Maybe next tim-" I cut him off by slamming the door in their faces.

"ENJOY YOUR CASSEROLE!" Squealed the squeaky voiced lady. Sighing I grabbed Xena by the waist and dragged her up the stairs. Pushing open the door I sat on the edge of the bed making sure Xena's whole body is on full display for me.

"Strip."I said. She looked taken back by my words."Strip. You can leave the undergarments though." Nodding she obliged and took off the long black shirt and tossed it to the side."Come here."

Approaching me slowly I grab her and lowered us onto the bed."Grind, mio amore. Fix the problem you caused." Gulping, she proceeded to rock her hips against my groin making me growl at the friction. Taking her lips onto mine I sunk into the kiss as our tongues danced together and our bodies swayed.

 Taking her lips onto mine I sunk into the kiss as our tongues danced together and our bodies swayed

I went to unstrap her bra when my phone rang. Groaning I release Xena's lips and bra and excused myself.

"What do you want?" I snapped at the person on the other line.

"Nothing I'm just bored." Said Lacey in a bored tone with an over exaggerated groan.

"Are you fucking serious?"

"Yup." She said popping the P."My brother took yo sister because you know he's too pussy to tell her he like loves her or whatever. And this nigga Alice keep blushin and talking in French when I'm talkin to her. So like you are the only other person." She said as she smacked her gum.

"I'm on a mission."

"So nigga, that ain't ever stop you before. Now what we gonna do."

"Nothing." I hung up the phone and went outside the restroom. I smiled thinking my amore would be there but she was sadly not. Sighing I plopped on the bed When I heard.

"Come eat Kaius'" Smiling I skipped down the stairs to meet my amore in the kitchen in nothing but her matching red lace set.
————
Sorry for the wait and sorry if it's short. I'm in class and bored.

Also I will be updating "Our Darkest Sides" so go check that out.

Last but not least, I will be publishing a new book very soon and I'm so excited for it I personally love it I think you guys will too. Can't wait. ✌️😍