8

A/N:

Hey, if you don't like side/crack ships, this story might not be for you

Cause there's gonna be a lot of that

Kay bye bye

-Em :)

<><><>

Ike and Marth were walking down the corridors of the senior dorms after Marth had come to pick him up. Monday morning had rolled around once again, and both of them were exhausted after playing video games online all night. They could barely keep their eyes open and they were tripping way more than a normal klutz would. All the choices they made that night came to them, hitting them hard, but ya know what? They didn't regret it. Why? Because they got super cool armor-

"Ike, do you regret staying up all night?" Marth asked.

"No, but I'm tired as hell," Ike groaned. He felt a pair of arms wrap around his neck, sliding down to his torso. He felt an appropriate feeling of disgust. Both of them looked behind him and saw a girl giving Ike quite the seductive smirk. Cia.

"You're on your own man," Marth said quietly, patting his shoulder and running away.

"Bro-" Ike was about to reach out to him when Cia took his hand and turned him around, getting real up and close and definitely past the personal space bubble. He leaned his head away to try to get away from her, but nope she was persistent. 

Cia is... an interesting girl. She's a slut. To say the least. A fuckgirl could also be another term. She will drop any guy after he sleeps with her without second thought. Right now, she was hunting for Ike. But he was actually smart and didn't fall for her charms. More specifically, her... watermelons. 

"Ike~," she slurred. Ew. "Come with me for a sec."

"No, I'd like to get there early if you don't mind," Ike said and begun to turn around when she grabbed him by the loose tie he had on, pulling him to a corridor and pushing him against the wall. He really wanted to puke at her failing attempts at trying to seduce him. He's already made it flat out clear that he didn't want shit to do with her, but nope she just really wanted to get laid. By him specifically. Why him? Whyyyyy.

"I just want you to see something, it'll definitely convince you this time," Cia said. She started reaching inside her shirt, in her watermelons, and then she pulled out her phone. She moved away slightly which finally gave him the opportunity to breathe in non-contaminated air. She was swiping through her phone, so he took this chance and tried to sneak away by hugging the wall and shuffling away, but before he could fully run away, Cia finally showed him what on her phone. He froze and his eyes widened, the smirk on Cia's face grew.

It was a picture of him and Zelda from the day he took her home. It looked like they were kissing because of the way Ike was leaning down and the position it was taken in. He glared down at Cia.

"Are you trying to blackmail me?" Ike asked.

Cia smirked. "Sleep with me, or this goes out on the internet. It'll ruin your reputation knowing you're dating an underclassman."

"I'm not dating her."

"It'll seem that way once I post up the story. And if you try to defend yourself, it'll just make it seem more suspicious. So, what do you say?"

Ike's eyes turned dark as a sinister smirk appeared on his face. Cia flinched. He snatched the phone out of her hands and tapped on the trash button next to the picture, deleting it. He then let the phone drop to the floor, hearing the screen shatter. Cia looked at him in shock before crouching to pick up her phone, gasping when she saw the screen completely shattered.

"Listen Cia, you can try and seduce me as much as you want, you can blackmail me as much as you want, you'll never get what you want from me," Ike said. He crouched down in front of her, giving her a glare that made her feel like she was getting stabbed multiple times. "But don't ever, EVER, bring Zelda or my friends into this little plan of yours. I'll make sure you regret it." He stood up, and with one last glare, left.

Cia clutched on her phone as she felt tears filled with anger spill from her eyes. She was going to get what she wanted, and she didn't care about the consequences at all.

***

Ike saw her step into her classroom with Robin at her side, her smile bright as ever. Before she fully stepped in, she noticed him. She smiled widely and gave him a small wave, which made his heart skip a beat. He felt a small blush on his cheek as he smiled back and waved awkwardly.

Link saw that.