38

Back in the Odyssey they were. Exhausted. Like, insanely exhausted. Truly, all they wanted to do was pass away. They had let them take a shower in a hotel stationed near the Odyssey, but they had to return there afterwards due to having to travel overnight to their next destination, the Seaside Kingdom. Considering how exhausting today was, most of the crew was not excited to go there. Claude, on the other hand, was worryingly excited. He kept giggling to himself every once in a while, and when he did that, it was best to assume he was scheming something. No one liked that.

The Odyssey took off not too long after they boarded the ship, setting sail to the Seaside Kingdom. Speaking of sea, here came Robin's motion sickness. He had heard they would be getting on a ferry in the Seaside Kingdom and just thinking about that made his current motion sickness ten times worse. Zelda gave him some medication but both of them new that it'd do nothing if he threw it up ten seconds later. So he just had to suffer all alone.

"You guys wanna watch a movie?" Claude suggested.

"As long as it doesn't have a lot of moving shots," Robin mumbled.

"It's a horror movie relax," Claude said as he set up his phone so they could all watch comfortably.

Sheik took a peak at the title and tensed up. "This one has a lot of jumpscares in it, we should watch something else."

"Why, you scared?" Claude smirked.

"No, Zelda's just a wuss," Sheik said while pointing at her.

"Seriously, stop," Zelda sneered. "It's fine just put it on." Claude nodded and they all gathered in front of the phone, wrapped up in blankets. Ike and Zelda sat next to each other, cuddling, though Sheik was uncomfortably close to them. Meanwhile, Claude laid his head on Robin's lap while Robin was trying his best not to die.

After a while, Robin was completely fine. Well not really. What actually happened is that he's no longer focusing on the motion sickness. Now, he was focusing on the absolute fear he felt while watching the movie. The jumpscares happened every other second, and while normal people would get used to them, he was not a normal person, and instead an anxiety ridden baby. Claude held his hand to comfort him, but that did nothing to prevent the tears at the corners of his eyes. He was embarrassed, of course, but at least he was able to control his screaming.

He glanced over at Zelda, who was hiding behind Ike's shoulder just as another jumpscare came. Robin yelped a little and closed his eyes from the bright colors. Looks like Zelda really wasn't able to handle jumpscares. That brought him a bit of comfort, knowing the strongest person he knows also has a fear of her own.

Eventually the movie ended and the sickness came back, which meant more suffering came. Not only was he now insanely scared of the dark, more than he had been before, but again, he had to deal with his stupid body and its intolerance to moving vehicles.

"I wanna stay awake for longer," Claude whined.

"Claude, all of us are tired, we should rest," Ike said.

"Goddamn goody-two-shoes," Claude said.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, big boy," Claude smirked. Reminder, Claude is still laying on Robin's lap while the poor lad was suffering.

"I'm sure everyone can agree that we should rest now so we can be refreshed tomorrow," Ike said.

"Actually I could stay awake for a couple more hours," Zelda said while scratching the back of her head. When your girlfriend isn't on you side, that's pain. Right now, all Ike knows is pain. Claude was snickering behind his back though. "Sheik let me brush you hair."