43

"Are you sure you don't wanna come?"

"Yes, Sheik, I'm very sure I don't want to go."

"You could roast them though."

"Yeah but it'd just get annoying after a while. You have the mental capacity to deal with them, I don't."

"That's not true."

"Sheik your smug aura and sarcasm increase by a thousand whenever you're around them, you know exactly how to piss them off."

"Yeah but since they hate you, your insults will make them even angrier."

"Whatever, I'm still not going."

"Suit yourself. Do you have a tight shirt I could borrow?"

"Why?"

"I wanna piss them off and dress 'feminine.' Even though clothes have no gender."

"Ooooh I see you. I got a blue shirt you could borrow, it's gonna be uncomfortable, though."

"I don't really care, I just wanna piss them off."

"Hehe, okay, I'll drop it off at your dorm in a bit. Wear slippers too by the way."

"I was thinking about buying heels on the way there, but I don't wanna deal with blisters so yeah I'll wear them. Should I cut my hair?"

"Absolutely not."

"It's not even 'cause mom and dad want me to, it's just kinda annoying at times."

"I mean if it's because you want to do it, go off, buuuuut I would like it if you kept it long."

"...fine."

"Yay!"

"Did you edit the photo?"

"Of you and Corrin?"

"Who else?"

"Right, you're a loner."

"Hey!"

"Yeah I edited it, but why did you ask me to in the first place? I'd piss them off even more to see you in a relationship with a man."

"Yeah but I got a bad feeling that if they do, they might do something to Corrin and I don't want that to happen. They might also send me to conversion therapy and that's gonna be a no from me."

"True, it's better not to take the risk. I'll send it to you now."

"Thanks."

"Is Corrin okay with it though?"

"Yeah, I explained it to him and he was upset, rightfully so, but he understood that it was for our safety. His especially."

"If our parents did something to him, I can only imagine what Nohr and Hoshido would do."

"War most likely, or they'd stop trade with Hyrule in the best case scenario."

"Yikes, it really is better you don't tell them."

"Yeah, I hate to do it though."

"Don't worry, once you graduate, you won't have to see them again."

"I hope so."

"I'll bring the shirt to you now, okay?"

"I'll see you here then, bye."

"Bye."

***

As he pulled up to the gates of the mansion his parents lived in, he couldn't help but smirk to himself. His hair was down and long, his chest was wide open, he was wearing makeup, he was wearing sunglasses, and he felt confident and sexy as hell. His parents were gonna be pissed haha.