Stop Lying (Chapter 3)

Ban's P.O.V

"Fine! But you can't tell anyone!" The Cap'n said.

"Thank you!" I exclaim. 'Took you long enough..'

"But not here," Cap'n said, looking back at the princess sleeping on the bed.

"Ok."

Meliodas' P.O.V

"Ok," Ban said. Gosh, he can be so gullible at times.

"Let's go, there's a forest nearby," I say, leading the way.

At the Forest

"Here we are." I say, my hands on my hips, the usual cheerful facade plastered onto my face.

"How are you always so cheerful Cap-," I punch Ban in the back of the head, effectively knocking him out. Using my demonic power, I heal my cuts so Ban doesn't know. I'll just say it was a dream.

Ban's P.O.V

" -n, -an! Ban!" I hear someone say as they shake me.

"Cap... tin?" I ask, very confused. The Cap'n sighed in relief.

"Geez Ban, do you want to scare all the other Sins as well?" He asked.

"Wait, we came into the forest so you could answer my question about you cuts!"

"What cuts? I don't cut, Ban." He said, rolling up his sleeves, revealing he was entirely clean.

"H-how!?"

"I don't know, maybe you had a weird dream?"

"Ok, but how did I get out here?"

"You probably sleep walked. Most people do at one point."

"Oh, ok."

King's P.O.V

I saw the whole thing.

The Captain talking with Ban, going to the forest, knocking Ban out cold, rolling up his sleeves revealing hundreds of cuts, black markings covering them making the cuts disappear, then lie to Ban about it being a 'dream'.

I quickly flew back to the Boar Hat, waiting for Ban and the Captain to come back.

'Seriously Captain, you have to stop lying.'