Chapt 3

It is currently 2:38 me and Maddie are having a movie marathon but I get a text.
(B=Billie,y=y/n
B- hey
Y- what's up bil
B- well I'm bored as shit so I wondering if you wanted to do something
Y- yeah what
B- idk go to David busters or somethin
Y- cool what time
B- is four ok
Y- yeah sly
B- sly
I go into to Maddie's room I jump on her bed "what do you want." She says annoyed "well I'm as fuck also I wanted to ask you question" "what" "Did you tell Billie about my extra part" "no she ask about it but I told her you'll tell her later" "ok also do you finneas"I ask her she blushes and looks down at the ground. "You do" I say pointing at her "shut up he doesn't like me back" "you don't know that" "whatever" "you like Billie" "no I don't" "yes you do y/n your always staring at her" "maybe I do so what" "nothin". "You doin anything today"she asks me "yeah I'm going to David busters with Billie at four" "well you better start getting ready because it's already 3" I leave her room and started to get ready. After I got out the shower I put on a white champion hoodie with light blue ripped jeans and Air Force 1's and some Cologne. Then my phone started to buzz
B- aye are u picking me up?
Y-yeah I will send me ur address
B- ok my address is *********
Y-ok I see u in a little bit
B-sly
I hop in my 1965 mustang and head to Billie house which is not that far away. I get to her house and I honk my horn 3 times to annoy her. She gets in the car and says "fuck you" I laugh were 5 minutes in the drive and Billie asks me about my family "well um my mom died giving birth to me. So that was another reason why my dad hates me. He used to abuse me and he was very homophobic so when I came out it got worst. I've never spoke to my mom side. My dad side doesn't like me." I say "I'm sorry y/n" "it's cool" "is there anything else that I don't know about you" "well I dropped out of college because of other stuff when I was in college and high school I played for the football team." "Cool" for the rest of the drive it was silence but comfortable silence. We get David busters we get our cards. We start playing game I beat Billie in the basketball game then I couple fans took pictures with us. Now we're playing laser tag. I'm currently looking for Billie I know she can't do much because she has baggy shorts on so if she runs they'll fall off. Also she's wearing bright neon so I hope it'll be easy to spot her. Then I see her shoes I go over there turn the corner and there's nobody then I realized it's a trap I turn around and Billie there shooting my chest plate the bell goes off signaling that the game is over. We go at the front to check are scores "aye I beat you" Billie says "by one point don't get hype" "I still beat you" "shut up you ready to leave" "yeah" we hop in my car "can I spend the night at your house" "yeah" we arrived at my house it's only 10:30 so I think Maddie in her room. I closed the door and head up to my room. "If you want you can take a shower first" "ok thanks can I have some clothes to sleep in" "yeah" I give her a t- shirt and shorts "I need underwear dude" I go into Maddie room "I need some of your underwear" "why you use boxers" "Billie is staying over and not like that" "ok here" she hands me the underwear I shoot her a quick thanks and a good night. I hand Billie the underwear "how come you didn't give me your underwear" she says raising her eyebrow "I don't know I wasn't thinking" "ok" she says not believing my lie. She gets out of the shower I take my shower put on my sports bra and boxers with basketball shorts and a undershirt. We fell asleep watching Ahs.

——————————————
Word count :753