Chapt 15

BILLIE POV
Fuck,shit(a/n fuck,shit,bitch yes sheck Wes and I'm getting really rich. Sry had too) I know I shouldn't have cheated on y/n it was a mistake. I should've have told her I was in a pr relationship. Now I messed up my chance with amazing fucking person. I called her,texted I even fuckin emailed her she hasn't responded to any of it. Finneas is mad at me. My mom is giving me disappointed looks. I know I fucked up. I decided to get up and take shower then head over to y/n's. Skips shower I'm in the car thinking of what I'm going to say to y/n. I get to her house. I knock on her door no answer I knock again no answer. I get out the spare key that she gave me. I get in the house and close the door behind me. I hear sobs coming from her room. I open the door and she looks at me shocked. Her eyes all puffy from crying and her hair is messy. "What are you doing here" her voice comes out raspy from crying. "I came to apologize-" Billie apologizing isn't going to fix that you still cheated." "Y/n it's not like that." "The what is it then bil" "it was a pr and I didn't tell you because I didn't know how to tell you. And we had to kiss unless the management hold my music that isn't out yet." "How am I supposed to believe you. You could be lying." "Y/n I promise I'm not lying I love you. I miss everything about you. He is a complete asshole I hate being in the same room as him. Shit even breath the same air." She chuckles at my response "your going to have to earn my trust back bil." "How can I do that" "i don't figure it out bil" "can you leave I have a interview. And I already know there are going to be questions about when we were together." I nod and grab my car keys and leave. I head back to the hotel room I was staying in. I pound on finneas door. "What the fuck Billie" "I went to y/n's to apologize she told me I had to earn her trust back. And I said ok. So now you and me are writing a song so I can win her back." "Fine I'm only doing this because y/n is sad." We start writing the song and everything just fits together. I love y/n a lot I just don't know how to express that enough. And finneas help express that through the song. We finally finish the song around 9:00 we went to get something to eat because we were literally working alllllll day.
————————————————
Don't forget to vote and the word count is 487