Chapt 17?

Y/N'S POV:
"Y/n can you come with me" Billie says "why" "it's the Grammys, and I need someone there that I love to support me." "I'll go,what are you wearing?" She holds up a neon green long sleeve and a Gucci shirt over it. "That'll look good on you." "What are you wearing babe" "um probably something to match you." "Why don't you wear the black suit with the green Gucci logo." "Ok" "bill I'm gonna get ready" "ok"

(a/n shower time skip I don't fucking know😂) "you look good" I say "you do too" I give her a quick peck on the lips. "We gotta go soon the limo is almost here, Finn texted me that it picked him and Maddie up 15 minutes ago."  As soon as I said that the doorbell rang. "Lets head downstairs." I say I open the limo door for bill. Maddie and bill are sitting next to each other, and Finn and i are sitting next to each other.  "Y'all look good" Maddie says "thanks, you and Finn look real cute." Bill says "y'all really do" I add in "Are we taking group pictures at the red carpet?" I ask "For sure" Finn says.

We pull up to the red carpet, I can already feel the eyes on us. Billie sees me silently freak out,and she grabs my hand. We take 2 group pictures. Then Maddie and Finn took 2 of them together. Bill and I took 3, and one of them we kissed in the pictures. Then Finn and bill took some together. We sit down and get ready for the award show. "For album of year the award goes to........... Billie Eilish" she freaks out and jumps around. She hugs me, Finn,and Maddie. "I'm not really good at words, but of course I would like to thank my mom,dad,Finn, Maddie. But who I really love to thank is Y/n, I know I fucked up really bad. I love you always, and I'm so glad you forgave me. I wanna ask you the right way, will you be my girlfriend again." I feel everybody's head turn my way "yes bill" everybody cheers and screams are ship names. She's runs down and kisses me passionately. "Well that was a good way to ask her to be your girlfriend" Finn says. We all chuckled.

The announcer comes back on "well that was a touching moment. For best single the award goes to........... Y/n Y/l/n" I hug everyone, "hey guys and girls. Fuck I'm bad at this, wait I don't think I'm aloud to cuss. Anywhore I wanna thank everyone especially Finn,bill, and Maddie. Y'all have helped me through a lot. And I would love to thank my fans, actually y'all are not fans. You're my family, I would love to thank my family." We take pictures with are Grammys and shit. We the limo drops me and bill off sense we're the closest. And that Maddie is staying at Finns.

"Baby I'm so proud of you" I say "I'm proud at you too." "Let me show you how proud I am" I say I push her against the front door, kiss her rough but passionate. I carry her up the stairs. I throw her on the bed, and take her clothes off. I kiss on her neck, and suck on her soft spot which receives a moan. I leave hickeys and work my way down. "Please y/nn I need you"
—————————————————
A/n:sikeeeeee y'all thought I was going to write smut. But for real tho I've been gone for a minute. Don't forget to vote, and rosieposy650 I did say a update was coming soon. Word count is 629