Chapt 6

Y/N'S POV
I'm in the studio talkin to Finn about what happened at the party. And how I like Billie if your wondering why were not working on the song we already finished it. I was about to tell finn about my extra part when Billie and Maddie bust in. "Hey" i say giving Billie a hug "hey" "does your head still hurt" "a little bit" "ok you still owe me 30 dollars you got wasted" "fine here" she hands me the money and I put it in my wallet. "Are you really about to do that thing with que" "yeah I am I don't like playing disrespecting me or my friends." "Ok what time  do you have to go" "um 3:00" "what that time is it now 2:30"  "are y'all doing full pads or not" "full pads" "aye Finn and mads do y'all want to come the 1v1 thing" "yeah will come" "alright let's go now we have to go to my house so can get fully suited" "ok" we drive to my house. Finn has never been to my house so Maddie shown him around me and Billie went upstairs. After about 15 minutes I'm all suited up. "So you went to LSU" she said looking at my jersey "yeah it was my dream college" "can you pass me my glove" she passes to me and I catch them I put them on and grab my bike bag filled with water and Gatorade, footballs. Everything you really need. "Hey bil you ready to go" I say snapping out of her trance at looking at me. "Yeah, yeah I'm ready" she says blushing we go down stairs and finneas hands me my helmet and my mouth guard. He pats me on the back we head and go the park we're playing at. When we get there I'm greeted by Anthony and his family. "Hey y/nn" "hey ant" his kids pull me into a hug. I hug his wife and tell them I'll see them later. Then the twins come up to me. "Damn y/nn I see you all suited up" I let a light chuckle out. We talk for minute until que comes up to me. He shoves me "you ready softie" I shove him back and glare at him "yeah I'm ready bitch" I say putting my helmet on I go over to Billie. "Hey if I lose control of my anger pull me off and go tell Maddie" she nods and hugs me one more time. "I'm going first since I call you out" he nods "the touch down is the soccer goals you can tackle and hit hard" "but you can't hold someone's jersey or pull on there helmet" I look over Billie seeing she's a little nervous. I give her a wave. "Ready set hut" Isaac says I go in then cut left and break ques ankles which made everyone go wild. Isaac throws it deep and I catch it in the air. I hear Anthony yell "I taught her that move" I smile at that que shoves me and says your not all that. I say line up. "Ready set hut" Isaac says the whole time I was on que Isaac throws a fast past que catch's it but I hit him hard making him fumble. It was 7 to nothin and I won I took off my helmet and talked to Billie but someone shoves me making me fall into Billie. Luckily she catches me I turn around and see it was que he had a smirk on his face. I punch him the face he hold his jaw I punch him in his nose. After 5 more punches Billie get me off and tells Maddie.
BILLIES POV

"Billie y/n is really mad do you know anything to calm her down" " yeah let me try something" I start singing ocean eyes and she immediately calmed down. Then she kissed me of course I kissed back. And let me tell you that was the best kiss of my life "let me take you out on a date" she says mumbling against my lips "of course I will" we make out of couple more minutes "Billie I got to get home I'm all sweaty" "ok can I sleep over" "you don't have to ask" she says making me smile I hop of her lap and we get into the car ariana comes on she start singing it "just keep breathin, and breathin, and breathin and oh I keep keep on breathin" "your voice is beautiful" "thanks" she says blushing we get to her house I took a shower I'm currently watching a movie when y/n comes out with a sports bra and boxers. I swear I could feel a pool in my underwear forming sadly she put on clothes we cuddled up and watch the movie and I fell asleep in the safest place ever y/n's arms.
——————————————
Hey don't forget to vote. Word count is 838