Chapt 13

It's 12:35 pm my flight is  at 4:00 right now I'm writing a song for my ep. I'm humming the lyrics. And playing the guitar chords. "Babbbbeeee" Billie says "yes" "I'm bored pay attention to me" "I have to write this song" "your leaving in a few hours can you please just pay attention" "sure" I set my guitar against the wall. And put my song writer book on the nightstand. "What do you want to do" "well first I wanna talk to you and it's important" "ok" "when my album drops I'm going on tour for a while. And I was wondering if you wanna come with." "I would love too" "also I'm working on trying to get the management to say yes so we can come out" "ok" " and right now I want to um" "what" "I wanna have sex" "only if you want to" she says "yeah let's do it"
———-
After many rounds of you know what it was time for y/n to leave. I packed up my bags Billie drove me to the airport we said are goodbyes and now I'm on the plan working on my ep. while Maddie is sleeping and sounding like a bear. I'm writing a song about Billie because I want to. After 30 minutes of writing I find myself drifting off to sleep.
————————————-
Ok guys/girls so I'm thinking about making a ariana and you. And if I make it I'll let you know. And please show support. Don't forget to vote I know this chapter was on the short side. Anyway the word count is 269