✅ Chapter 9 - Alpha

*All morse code will be at the bottom.*
Episode - Wolf's Bane

Lillian ran behind Derek as they chased the alpha, which might have been a dumb idea to Lillian because the alpha always seems to find her so why not set up a trap with her as bait. Derek grabbed her wrist and jumped to a different roof as gun shots went off. The two jumped off the roof as a car slid in front of them and Stiles opened the door ordering them in.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott snapped before looking at his sister, who was quietly sitting next to Stiles in the back. "And why the hell is she here?!"

"Damn it, we had him!" Derek swore earning a rather dramatic gasp from the female.

"Who, the Alpha?" Stiles asked placing a hand on Lillian's knee.

"Yes! He was right in front of me, and the friggin' police showed up." Derek snapped hitting the dashboard.

"Whoa, hey, they're just doing their jobs -" Stiles started only to be pulled back by Lillian.

"Drop it." Lillian said earning a small nod from Stiles.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." Derek snapped glaring at Scott.

"Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumbass mistake. I get it." Scott sighed before turning left.

"All right. How did you find him?" Stiles asked all males in the car ignoring the female, who didn't really care she liked being in her own mind.

(1) -... --- .-. . -..

Her finger danced across the arm rest as she tuned out her brother, Stiles, and Derek, only one of which kind of knew what she was saying.

(2) .. .----. -- / -... --- .-. . -.. 

"Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?" Scott snapped glaring at the older werewolf.

(3) .-- .. ... .... / .. / ... - .- -.-- . -.. / .... --- -- . --..-- / .. -. ... - . .- -.. / --- ..-. / .-. ..- -. -. .. -. --. / .- .-. --- ..- -. -.. / .-- .. - .... / -.. . .-. -... . .- .-. 

"Yeah, both of us." Derek sent a glare towards Stiles, who slowly shrunk away, "Or just him. I'll be back here."

(4) ... - .. .-.. . ... / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / --. .-. --- .-- / .... .. ... / .... .- .. .-. / --- ..- - 

"Look the last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris." Derek said growing slowly annoyed at the constant tapping of Lillian's fingers against his arm rest.

"Our chemistry teacher?" Stiles asked poking his head back in between the two.

(5) .. .----. -- / .. -. / -- -.-- / .--. .- .--- .- -- .- ...

"Why him?" Scott asked.

"I don't know yet." Derek answered.

"What's the second?" Scott asked finding what his sister was saying rather amusing.

"Some kind of symbol." Derek said before showing a drawing of Allison's necklace causing the only two that where paying attention to freeze. "What? You know what this is?" He asked.

"I've seen it on a necklace. It's Allison's necklace." Scott said and Derek had enough of the tapping he whipped around.

"Stop with the tapping!" He growled and Lillian looked him up and down before tapping some more.