✅ Chapter 16 - Lizard man and kisses

Episode - Abomination
Lillian's POV

Stiles tightened his hand around mine as we waited for the guy to finish with his jeep.

"I'll be right back, beautiful." Stiles smiled before pressing a kiss to my cheek and walking off. "Hey! Hey? Wh - what do you think you're doing? All I needed was a starter." Stiles snapped rather loudly causing me to chuckle in amusement, this is who I agreed to date. This is my boyfriend. I looked back down at my phone. "Oh. Nice. It's real sanitary. Quality establishment you're running here." Stiles snapped opening the door only to glare at his hand. "Figures." He huffed wiping his hand on his pants.

"Would you like hand sanitizer or a wet wipe?" I asked confused and he looked at me with a smile.

"Yeah, that would be grand." Stiles said and I walked over to him pulling out a wet wipe, "Thank you." Stiles smiled before his face turned confused as he watched something from behind me.

"What?"I asked turning around, "Hey, it's the lizard man." I smiled.

"No. Hey. Hey! Hey!" Stiles yelled before he fell over and I fell next to him concern evident on my face. "Uh." Stiles breath.

"Help me. Help me. Help! Help - Help me. Help me. Help me." I looked up to see what was happening only for Stiles to start to freak out even more.

"Baby, no. Baby, look at me. Just focus on me. Just look at me. Don't look behind you. Babygirl, I need you to just focus on me." I heard the faint voice of a 911 operator, I didn't even notice Stiles called them, as Stiles continued to tell me to focus on him and I listened because of the urgency in his voice along with the panic. I didn't dare turn around in fear of what got Stiles so panicked.

💀💀💀💀

"I told you, I just - I walked in and I saw the jeep on top of the guy, that's all." Stiles lied hugging me tightly.

"What's wrong with your hand?" Mr. Stilinski asked and I could only assume he was motioning to Stiles hand.

"Nothing. Can we just get out of here now?" Stiles asked gripping my shirt.

"Look, if there's something you don't think you can tell me -" Stiles cut his father off in disbelief, "You think I'm lying?"

"No, of course not. I'm just worried about you. Now, if you two saw someone do this, if you're afraid that maybe they're gonna come back and make sure you don't say anything about it -" Stiles cut off his father yet again, "I didn't see anything. Lillian certainly didn't. At all. Can we go now please?" Stiles snapped.

"Sure. But not in your jeep. We're gonna have to impound it. Sorry kid, evidence. I'll see you at home." The sheriff sighed and I backed away from Stiles. We started walking off when the sheriff stopped us, "Lillian, may I talk to you for a moment. Alone." Stiles and I looked at each other and he gave a soft nod.

"All right, well, at least make sure they wash it." Stiles huffed before kissing my forehead and walking off.

"Did you see anything and didn't want to say so in front of Stiles?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, I heard Stiles scream and rushed in. The first thing he did was block me from seeing anything, ordering to just focus on him." I answered mostly honestly, I watched the sheriff's lips twitch upwards slightly.

"Okay. Thank you." I nodded before walking off.

"What did he want to talk about, Lils?" Stiles asked pulling me into another hug.

"He wanted to ask what I saw, and I told him the truth." Stiles tensed so I continued, "I heard you scream and rushed into the room, where you pulled me to you and ordered me to only focus on you instead of looking behind me." I finished.