✅ Chapter 23 - Voices

Publishable
Episode - Battlefield & Master Plan
Lillian's POV

"Lils, come on, we're going to be late!" Scott called and I rolled my eyes, still ignoring him it's only been two days. I walked past him and out the door where Derek was waiting.

"I have a ride." I deadpanned before getting in.

"How was your morning, Draciana?" Derek asked and I shrugged.

"I woke up in the middle of the woods in front of what looks like a door frame made of vine so that was fun. Not to mention I looked down and could see what looked like glowing roots in the ground, then there were these things that looked surprised that I could see them." Derek lifted the middle compartment and pulled something out before handing it to me. "Glasses?" I asked confused.

"It'll help with the seeing things." Derek answered and I nodded before putting the glasses on.

"How do I looked?" I asked and he gave a small chuckle.

"Get out of my car."

"Bye, Der-bear." I grinned before leaning over and kissing his cheek. I got out and Stiles was looking at me with a raised brow before opening his arms. I grinned before rushing over to him and just let him engulf me in his arms.

"It's my turn for a kiss, babygirl." Stiles whispered and I smiled at him before kissing his cheek. "Good girl, let's go to class." Stiles hummed.

"Nope, still want hugs." I denied refusing to let his go.

"I'm okay with hugging you until you say otherwise." Stiles whispered squeezing my waist.

"Why does he get hugs?" Lydia exclaimed annoyed.

"Because he gives best hugs." I mumbled and I felt the smile Stiles was radiating.

"You're damn right I give the best hugs." Stiles mumbled back.

"I'm done hugging now." I stated and Stiles let go, I thought he would have put up a fight. 

"I want a hug." Lydia pouted.

"No, only I get hugs." Stiles huffed, they amuse me. 

"I'm gonna go to class now." I nodded before walking off.

"Hey, wait a minute!" A voice called and I turned to look at Lydia. "We have the same class." Lydia smiled linking our arms. I raised an eyebrow before taking my arm away from her earning a frown. "How come he gets to touch you and I can't?" Lydia asked annoyed.

"Because unlike you, I trust him." I answered rather bluntly and her mouth fell open.

"Do I not have a trust worthy face?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

💀💀💀💀

I was sitting in a closet at school, why because Lydia is being annoying and dead set on hugging me and I just want to be left alone. My phone buzzed and I picked it up to see Stiles messaging me.

Sti the guy

Where are you, babygirl?

A closet hiding from Lydia

Why?

She wants all the hugs and I don't want to give hugs.

Which closet?

No clue, I just ran into a closet.

Okay give me a few minutes and I'll find you.