✅ Chapter 13 - Stalker

Episode - none
Stiles' POV

Lillian looks so peaceful laying in the hospital bed. It almost takes away the fact that I'm in a constant state of panic that she's going to die. Scott hasn't stopped by to see his sister not even to check her neck to see if she healed or not, so that's great, love that. The girl I love is going to die. I tightened my hands around Lillian's small one and pressed a kiss to it. It's been about three weeks since she was bit and the mark is getting worse, Lydia went missing after screaming bloody murder and I had half my mind to just stay put and wait for Lillian to wake up. I didn't, I went with Scott to try and find Lydia. We didn't find her until two days later naked and walking out of the woods. She's safe, she also hasn't been by to see Lillian neither has Allison. So much for them claiming to be her best friends. Jackson has come by a few times and awkward just fills the room as soon as we make eye contact, so he quickly drops of a card or flower he got her and leaves. I've read all the cards he got her, they're sweet. Telling her to get better and whatnot.

"Hey, idiot." My head snapped from Lillian's stomach to her eyes.

"Hey, babygirl." I whispered, I couldn't help the grin that formed seeing her beautiful gold eyes. "Did you have a nice nap?" I joked earning a chuckle.

"The best." Lillian nodded in a raspy voice.

"I'm gonna go get your mom, okay?" Lillian gave a short nod causing me to nod before kissing her head and walking off.

"Wow, you actually left Lillian's side, I'm surprised." Melissa smiled.

"She's awake so..." Melissa's eyes went wide before she ran to her daughter's room.

"Hey." Lillian nodded as Melissa hugged her probably tightly.

"You... You are not allowed to do that ever again." Melissa snapped.

"No promises, mom." Melissa backed up surprised before kissing Lillian's forehead a few times.

"I have to get back to work. I'll call Scott and ask him to pick something to eat for you." Melissa whispered.

"I'm good, I want to take a walk to the cafeteria and get some tea." Lillian nodded. "Do I get magical slippers that make my feet look all to small for my body?"

"No, you get a wheelchair." Melissa answered.

"Damn, these wheelchairs aren't good for running people over with." Melissa let out a rather loud laugh before kissing her daughter's forehead, again, and walked off to get the wheelchair. "So what's the verdict on my neck?" Lillian asked turning her attention to me.

"Not good. It didn't heal." I answered sitting in the chair I moved to right by her bed.

"Well it's not like I'm going to die if it didn't heal all the way." Lillian said and I stayed quiet. "Oh." I slowly looked at her to see she was staring at her lap.

"Hey, it could also not be healing because you are already a supernatural creature." I offered leaning over and squeezing her hand tightly, in hopes of comforting her but I doubt it work. It didn't comfort me.

"I guess." Lillian whispered.

"Here you go." Melissa said walking back into the room and it's like a switch flipped in Lillian's mind because she looked at her with a rather bright smile.

"Thank you, I'm gonna run over everyone's toes." Lillian beamed, she's always been good at hiding her feelings but damn this is a while new level.

"I'll take her to the cafeteria." Melissa nodded as we watched Lillian get out of the bed and try to walk to the wheelchair only to fall after a few steps. "I got ya. I'll always have you." I whispered before picking her up bridal style, she's always been light and easy to carry around. I placed her down and we didn't even make eye contact as I backed away.