✅ Chapter 18 - Yoda

Episode - Frememy
Lillian's POV

I walked into a castle that looked beautiful and made my way to the main room, where a thrown was. I walked up to the thrown and ran my hand over it, picking up dust. I blew on my finger and crossed my middle finger over my ring finger and jerked my hand back as a gust of wind blew in and cleaned the dust off the chair before collapsing in the thrown with a huff. I watched something stalk over to me and I really couldn't care as I leaned against my hand. I watched as it sat down a few feet in front of me more animals walked in and sat in two u's, one u on each side, leaving the walkway free for anyone. I let out a sigh closing my eyes before the clang of armor, or something metal, rang threw. I looked at the person walking closer to me in a full suite of metal. He, or she, walked in front of all the animals before kneeling on one knee. He took off his helmet and looked at me with a smile, one which I returned as I sat up more.

My phone started ringing and I groaned before grabbing it. "Hello?" I asked stiffing a yawn.

"Get dressed. You're hanging out with me and Jackson today." Stiles ordered and I sat up confused.

"Says who?" I asked getting up and walking to my drawers.

"I says." Stiles answered and I nodded.

"M'kay, where are we meeting?" I asked.

"I'll be by in ten minutes." Stiles answered and I nodded again.

"Okay, see you in ten minutes." I  shrugged before hanging up. I dug threw my draws and pulled out a loose fitting long sleeved shirt, dark washed jeans, my boots, and that's it. I got dressed before grabbing a scrunchy and placed it on my wrist. I left my room, making my way downstairs.

"Morning, Sweetie-pie." Melissa smiled and I yawned. "Have a nice day." I nodded before grabbing my bag and leaving the house. I watched Stiles' jeep pull to a stop right in front of me and Stiles jumped out before, practically, running towards me.

"Good morning, beautiful." He grinned placing a hand on my cheek.

"Morning." I mused placing a hand over his as I smiled at him. "Is the only reason I'm going with you because Jackson won't kill you with me there?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah." Stiles answered and I snorted looking down slightly. He rubbed my cheek bone causing me to lean into his hand slightly. I looked back up at him to see he was still grinning. "You ready to go?" He asked and I nodded slightly.

"Yeah." I answered before backing away from him.

"No good morning kiss?" I rolled my eyes at Stiles before grabbing his collar and pulling him down to my height. "You could have asked me to lean over." 

"Don't sass me, boy." I snapped before pressing my lips to his. He let out a small hum placing a hand on my hip and the other on my neck. I backed up earning a frown from the male in front of me.

"Nope, not good enough." Stiles shook his head before leaning closer. I backed up even more letting out a light chuckle.

"Nope, it's time to get to Jackson." I stated and he shook his head no leaning closer again only for me to lean back again.

"No, another kiss." Stiles muttered and I smiled at him.

"Nope." I giggled and he let out a low groan.

"I waited almost four years to finally be able to kiss you, one more kiss please." I rolled my eyes before kissing him again, but before he could react I pulled away and made my way to the passenger seat. After a minute he climbed in the driver's seat. "Here are the rules." Stiles started as he quickly looked at me as he drove. "There will be no unchaining him. No joking with him about him being your man or anything like that. No taking a nap, unless I am there. No rambling, because when you ramble you tend to reveal things. And finally, no and I repeat no sitting next to him under any circumstances, do to there is a chance he could hurt you. Understand?" Stiles finished and I nodded. "Good." Stiles stated before silence formed around us.