Chapter 12: Disguising.

Wes checked out of the 6 Motel he stayed at, and drove off to a JCPenney to buy himself some sunglasses which costed $6.24. Then afterwards Wes headed for the cabin near the docks of the lake, and spotted that the cabin was owned by the Headlights.

The Headlights were actually a gang of mad scientists working for Reggie who worship Thomas Edison, and disable alarms, and security camera's to get away with bank robberies. "Well, at least I know who's hosting this little get together," Wes whispered. "Now to just listen and figure out where I can find their guests." Wes got closer to the cabin, and stayed hidden while also snooping on the gang to listen.

"Hey Ken," one of the guards said. "Where do the Arrowheads come from again?" "They live at the warehouse outside the town shooting range," Ken explained. "Damn, I'm leading a bunch of morons here." Wes wrote down the address Ken said, and then left the hideout before the Headlights could find out he was snooping on them.

Hours later, Wes arrived at the warehouse, and saw that the Arrowheads were actually a renaissance gang that worshiped Robin Hood, and wore a lot of green. Which is also weird considering that the Headlights wore yellow. Suddenly one of the archer gang members stepped out, and Wes followed him, and grabbed him by his wrists. "This is for you, and your gangs own good," Wes whispered, and dragged him towards the back of the shooting range. Afterwards, Wes took off all the gang members clothes except for his underwear, and then sent him to Hell.

Then after grabbing the clothes, Wes got back to the forest to change into the clothes he stole, and then drew a pentagram on the ground with a stick, and wet dirt. Once the pentagram was drawn, Wes started taking off his regular clothing, and changed into the clothes he stole, and took off his old by removing the reaper soul card from his phone, and taking off his old high school uniform. "Well, never thought I'd wear something stupider than my high school play costume as Captain Jack Sparrow," Wes said. "Well, let's hope no one will laugh at me like this. I must look like Link from Zelda if he turned into an albino. Well better summon Ekataba, and see if she's ready."

After placing a candle in the middle of the pentagram, Wes lit it up and called Ekataba. "Hey, a boss's daughter," Wes said. "Are you ready to go to this stupid party?" "I just need to get the masks, and then we can go," Ekataba explained. "Don't start leaving without me." Nine minutes later, Ekataba arrived wearing a black dress, and black shoes along with a black summer bonnet. Ekataba turned, and noticed Wes wearing the outfit he stole. "Nice outfit, Green Arrow," Ekataba laughed. "Ha, ha," Wes said. "For you're information I stole this stuff from the Arrowheads, and I've been waiting almost half an hour for you to arrive."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.