Chapter 18: House Details.

After arriving at Wendy's, Wes drew out the details for his house on an empty blueprint that, and was drawing the details on a pen he got from the gas station before leaving. While there, Rage ordered a Baconator, and french fry order for his appetite.

"Ah, there's nothing I enjoy more than fast food at night," Rage said. "Makes me want more of it. Now are you sure you don't want anything? You're looking a little thin." "I told you I can't eat food," Wes explained. "I'd rather survive without a functioning stomach, which is something I gained during my death." "Well I'm just saying you'll lose even more skin, and won't be able to focus on, whatever the hell you're doing," Rage said. "Wait, what are you doing?"

"Drawing blueprints for the house I'm going to build," Wes explained. "I'm thinking about eight rooms for about every purpose. A living room, a kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom, and I'm thinking some extra rooms like a bowling alley, a gaming room, an arcade, and hopefully a place to store power, and everything else I need."

"Well just be sure to use most of the wood to make furniture," Rage said. "Most new furniture these days invented by Knight Corp are expensive. Which is higher than the average rate you earn." "Wait, what's Knight Corp?" Wes asked. "It's the company you're old friend, slash new enemy owns after gaining a lot of money," Rage answered. "He sells furniture, cellphones, martial arts weapons, and even combat vehicles. He's the guy who puts satisfaction in the eyes of super villains sometimes."

Wes growled with fury, while the flare in his only functioning left eye was turning a brighter shade of orange. "I Hate Him," Wes said. "When I get my hands on that good for nothing son of a bitch, he'll be deader than I am. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go destroy something to ease my anger." Wes got out of the chair he was in, and walked out of the restaurant. Rage then saw that Wes went up to a dumpster, and used his scythe to slice it in half. Wes placed the scythe back in his back holster, and walked away while the dumpster was destroyed, and re-entered the restaurant to sit back down. "Damn, eager to really get your hands dirty, huh?" Rage asked. "I guess I'll have to tell the boss to take a week off, because you'll need to work on your house."

"Sounds good to me," Wes said. "But if I run out of money, I'll be back at work, because when reapers get broke, some asshole criminal gangs are gonna die." "Excuse me, waitress," Rage said. "Yeah, I'd hate to bother you, but can I get a second baconator, and order of fries to go. My friend thinks he's not hungry, so I'm doing him a favor to save his life." Rage pulled out the money for the food, and once the waitress took it, they got the food ready, and placed it all in a to go bag. Rage grabbed it, and went with Wes outside of the restaurant back to his motorcycle. "You'll thank me later," Rage said, and gave Wes the bag of food.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.