Chapter 13: Face Of A Human.

"Well I didn't know what to wear, so I just picked up this," Ekataba said. "A black hooker dress, and black high heels," Wes said. "How did you get the money to buy those?" "Daddy makes sure my allowance is higher than most of his employees," Ekataba explained.

"What is that, like $10,000?" Wes asked. "Actually $50,000," Ekataba answered. "Only Rage gets $10.000, though." "I'm starting to think that you're not here to help me, and just here to piss me off," Wes said. "I'm doing basically both," Ekataba said. "Now before we head over to the cabin, you need to put this mask on." "As long as it'll help hide my face, then fine," Wes agreed. "The sunglasses aren't working."

Wes grabbed one of the masks, and placed it on, which all the skin holes on his body got covered by more skin, and his right eyeball got restored, along with his left eye was no longer on fire. "I need a mirror, now," Wes said. "I need to know how I look, before we get going." "Good thing a girl always comes prepared," Ekataba said, and pulled out a hand mirror from her bag.

Wes grabbed the hand mirror, and looked at himself. He saw that the skin on his face was recovered along with his right eye, and his left eye was no longer shielded by fire. However, there was one thing that hasn't changed. "Wait, my hair is still white," Wes said. "Yeah, the only thing these magic masks can't recover is their original hair color," Ekataba explained. "But on the bright side, most middle aged villagers had white hair." "Well let's hope we see the gang leaders so they can die in that cabin together," Wes said.

"Just one second, I need to turn on my dress, and place my mask on," Ekataba said. "We both need to look human if we want to get into the club." Ekataba pressed a button on the left strap of her dress, and it turned into a medieval princess gown, then she placed the mask on, and her skin went from red, to regular human skin colored. The hair was still black, but it didn't bother Ekataba. "Shall we get going, my love?" Ekataba asked. "Yeah, just because we're going to the party together, doesn't mean it's actually a date," Wes answered. "We'll just go in there, and kill both gangs once they start proposing toasts or something. I haven't been to these kinds of parties before."

"Well my Dad takes me to a lot of parties, so we have plenty of time for me to show you how to blend in," Ekataba said. "After all, no one will notice us because we're wearing disguises, and humanity masks." "Well besides from the hair color still being the same, you do look normal without the demonic wings, horns, and tail," Wes said. "Hell, I can't even tell that you're a succubus with that get up." "Well let's get going," Ekataba said. "What kind of couple would we be if we showed up late?" "First we need to wait for the other members of the Arrowheads to show up," Wes explained. "Then we'll follow them, and they can lead us to the party."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.