📁 chapter eight

-

-

Lee Taeyong's Point Of View

" First and for most, Mark I need you to construct more silent, smaller, and more efficient gadgets for the agents. WinWin and you will present varied opinions about it in the apparatus 7 " Mr.Dong and Mark went out of the meeting room to do what is instructed. " Doyoung gets the suits and other undercover clothing made ready by 3 days, Jungwoo you go with him as well to Tailor 9 " Two of them nodded.

" Hansol displays the blueprints " the man pulled out four blue paper from the black tubes, placing them over the table us standing up. " first blueprint for Paris Team, it is the edifice of the famous Louvre Museum " Kun opened the paper that was scrolled, revealing what Mr.Nakamoto has described. All of us gathered around it but leaving space for the CEO and other special guests.

" Taeil, of course, you are their getaway driver but not only that you will also be the distraction. Oh, pass me the pencil " Jaehyun grabbed a pencil from somewhere and gave it to Mr.Nakamoto as he asked. Grabbing something from his pocket showcasing the yin yang we have retrieved placing it in the middle of the table, " Hansol, Kun you know what to do " They both nodded and they did the same thing, Mr.Nakamoto and Mr.Dong.

Tapping the item as it activates as well, we looked at each other all thinking the same thing ' how? ' we agents are exchanging glances towards each other - I know for a fact that Mr.Nakamoto noticed this, " might as well say it, as you have just witnessed it not only works when Winwin and I perform it but it also works on Kun and Hansol. Actually will be able to do this, As a matter of fact, you two just have to be each other's soulmates "

Looking over to my shoulder, Jaehyun was coming close to " so if we try it we can find out if you and I are soulmates then " He whispered, and added a wink I hit him on the arm at what he said. " back to the mission at hand " the halo gram of the globe was displayed again, Mr.Nakamoto placed the pencil down for a while as he nows starts to control the mini globe.

Zooming onto - I believe Paris, " as you see Taeil there are a lot of routes here and there but the most accessible way is through here, the vehicle you would be using is already there in Paris headquarters. Tell you're code, and I sent you to state my full name " He showed Taeil directing him through the place. I can see that Moon is already memorizing keenly at what he is being notified.

" Hansol you be stationed here, Haechan you are obligated to hack him along with Doyoung into the system of Louvre as a high position worker from another country so that it wouldn't be too suspicious " The younger nodded at what our boss had just informed him to do. " now you will have to steal something from the old formation of The Winged Victory of Samothrace " Looking over to Taeil and Hansol, as Yuta crosses something on the blueprint with the pencil.

" I will discuss with you three in private more about this later, but for now examine and learn by rote of the place. " Hansol nodded and took the blueprint onto his hands and went with Taeil on the other side of the table addressing it for themselves. " Since Pair, Shanghai is occupied at the moment, Pair Switzerland Kun and Haechan. You two as you know will be going to Switzerland with accurately only a couple of days " Mr.Nakamoto motioned them two to take the blueprint that is laying down on the table but unopened.

" Now you three, follow me " Mr.Nakamoto took the yin yang, holding it in his right hands as go out of the room following him. We walked through the halls silently and just took after our boss who is leading the way to God knows where. We took the elevator on our way up no one dared to speak, the music from the lift started to play, low key hoping my head since it wasn't that old type of music it's just piano versions of popular songs.

The elevator made its stop on the highest floor of the headquarters, us three agents looked at each other as Mr.Nakamoto is in front of us - getting off the lift, we followed him once again. We stopped when he stopped, he glanced at us we got the message and all looked away hearing him putting the access code for the room we are destined to go to.

Entering the quite exquisite room, the interior is pretty fierce but also a bit welcoming to my eyes it suits Mr.Nakamoto. He gestured us to take a seat on the comfortable-looking chairs and I was right as soon as the cushion touched my ass it made me relaxed but not too much to make me not listen. " you all might be wondering why I brought you up here ".

He sighed and faced us, " like I have implicated yours is the most important one to attain. You three will not look for a certain thing only but first look for someone who can lead you to it - also convince that person to come with you all the way, to be honest, he is really hard to find " Understanding what Mr.Namkamoto is trying to clarify, he then again pulled out the black and white device.

Since it wasn't deactivated it still works, " Here in Thailand Bangkok, you will have to look for a hybrid named Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul but known as Ten ". Just as I was about to say something the Johnny I noticed that furrowed his eyebrows as if he knows something. Disrupting my thoughts by that Mr.Nakamoto then did something and displayed a picture of a beautiful man.

" This is the only image that the device could provide, there are also not a lot of descriptions about him; but I knew him he is a cat hybrid, he has a lot of mystery characteristics that I can't describe but just be careful. Don't tell the other agents about Ten since I know for sure he doesn't want to be acknowledged by anyone, but this time I subjectively need that Thaïlander "

For long we kept discussing where we have predicted him to be or just guessed as we were not sure ourselves, this hybrid was one of a kind as Mr.Nakamoto like to portray he is not like the others he has skills you can not go against unless he lets you in himself - this mission will be complicated and challenging.