📁 chapter twelve

-

-

Lee Taeyong's Point Of View

All of a sudden Jaehyun is now back-hugging me, Cool. Wait. Jung Jaehyun is hugging me?! I froze in my place. I freaking just did a tiring trial still trying to steady my breathing but now this happened, my lungs now stopped taking in air. 

He's giving off a comfortable warmth that makes me less tense, I actually don't mind his action but it is just making my precious feelings confused.

" uhm, Jaehyun what are you doing? " I asked, and now I felt some pressure on my left shoulder " a congratulatory hug captured my heart " I felt his breath against my skin making me feel hot, I turned my head to face him just then I realized our faces are only a few centimeters apart. Blushing from this but I won't let him win me over that easily.

" This isn't romantic at all Jung Jaehyun " I placed my palm on his face that was leaning on and pushed him away, I laughed as he pouts unintentionally. " now you all have seen our agent Taeyong do it, next is Lee Mark " Remembering we still had more practices to do, not waiting for Jaehyun I head straight back to my position again with the others lined up beside me.

Then the flirt stood beside me as well, I crossed my hands as we all focused on Mark. As the day went by just for warm-ups and practice. We had the Speed test in which Johnny was the fastest, the most Vigilant is Doyoung, and so on.

All of us did an amazing job specifically each one is better than the others in a specific trial, but Jaehyun is always on the second in overalls.

" Agents, I am really delighted all of you did an impressive showcase of you're skills. Remember this day was only for records and warm-up, you still need to improve more and more as the days go by. Now we will call it a day for you to have enough rest for tomorrow, you are now dismissed " Mr.Nakamoto acclaimed.

Us agents bowed and muttered a ' thanks ' to our boss, and headed back inside the headquarters. Changing into our casual clothes again in a different cubicle for privacy, of course, stepping out with comfy attire makes me realize how exhausted I am. " guys! I'll be heading out now! " I informed the others, my voice echoed through the halls.

" see you tomorrow Hyung! "
" bye! "
" be safe! "

And a lot more responses and farewells after that, just then another door from a different cubicle opened up revealing the dimpled flirt. " going already? " he asked, as he stopped in front of me while he ruffles his hair which I find incredibly attractive but that's it though no more no less.

" well, obviously I am exhausted aren't you? " Raising my left eyebrow questioning him as I started walking.

" nope as long as I am with you " he winked as he wraps his hand around my waist, I looked at his hand and then at him

" Watch where you're hand is going Mr " removing his hand, and distancing myself but that didn't stop him though he kept on going near me this time I am just too tired to argue anymore " will you just follow me or? " glancing at him waiting for an answer.

" This is where my car parked as well you know? but I don't mind following you too " I sighed what did I expect? I would be lying if that didn't make my heart flutter but that doesn't mean anything right? I am probably just happy that someone would tell this to me yeah that's probably it.

" whatever lover boy, see you tomorrow " I bid him goodbye and opened my car.

" only to you " he winked, resulting in me being flustered AgAiN. Going inside my car, driving back to my apartment once again.

Then something stopped me, my stomach growled signing that it is longing for food - parking in front of a convenience store, grabbing a bunch of ingredients to use as I will cook later. Paying for all of it, I went straight back to the apartment until I felt the phone vibrate against my pocket.

Unknown
hey! did you know I have lived in America for 4 yrs das y I'm here?

Taeyong
Tell me who you are or I'm blocking you.

Unknown
Don't do that plus it is me Jung Jaehyun ur lover boy ;)

Taeyong
oh it is you.
how'd u get my #?

Unknown
I may or may not have begged JOhnny

Taeyong
ahh, alright is der anything else you need?

' You saved this contact I.D as The Flirt! '

The Flirt!
can't I just have a normal convo w u?

Taeyong
With the way w ur acting and this late, I think not :)

The Flirt!
Oouhhh like I said tho I'm only like dis to u
And fine u probs are tired so sleep well pretty boy!
but remember I am always here if ya need anything

Reading the last message he had sent me different kinds of emotions, I know he had been calling me this ever since we met but I am still not used to it and it makes my heart undeniably fluttered. Shaking those thoughts and feelings off, getting back to what I am supposed to do in the first place. Cook then sleeps with a full belly.

I am finally going munch in at my delicious homemade meal, satisfied with the taste that I have cooked I finished it in a matter of minutes due to hungriness. Cleaning up the mess in my kitchen, my apartment was quiet and I liked it that way,

Stretching my muscles one last time, and as I moved to my bathroom where I cleaned my body since I felt dirty and swear from all the first practice today. After that, I finally jumped on my soft and fluffy bed that is very welcoming, instantly I felt drowsy - with satisfaction displayed on my face, turning to my right side where the balcony is located.

The curtain is parted ever so so evenly, as the moonlight shines through the transparent door, my mind wandered about the exciting events that occurred this day the smile never fades away from my face as drowsiness took over me making my eyelids heavy.