📁 chapter twenty one

-

-

No One's Point Of View

' B A N G '

Jaehyun groaned in pain as he got shot on his shoulder blade, still not caring about the pain as he continues to carry Taeyong strongly not letting him go as he tried running to Jungwoo who is now concerned for the both of them.

As he was close enough, another bullet has shot his left leg, falling onto the ground while still holding tightly. " Yah! Canada go back up One! "

Hansol ordered Mark while Kun covered him, running as fast as he could to Jaehyun's side who was on his knees trying to recover. Jungwoo, on the other hand, was contacting someone else on the other line.

" Hyung I'll help you " no words needed as the other just nodded, Mark helped to lift Taeyong up who was slowly losing pulse. 

Accumulating his limited strength, holding on to Taeyong's legs with one arm as Mark held the agent's upper body in a fragile way.

Jungwoo hanged up, now assisting the two who have made it in one piece but with injuries, " I am so sorry, I should've helped- "

" it's okay, we still made it, now please just care for him " Without hesitation, Jungwoo started to treat Taeyong who got placed inside the van, that Jaehyun had requested for medical aid.

Jaehyun turned to Mark who had a nice aim towards the opponents. " Hyung, it's alright we can handle this "

Jaehyun slouched against the car door, as he removed his tie and wrapped it around his leg where he was shot to prevent it from bleeding furthermore.

" I'm fine, let's just this over with. Just tell Jungwoo to go back to the headquarters after he has controlled Taeyong's severe wounds "

Doing what the younger what he was told by his senior, as Jaehyun stood up in two feet ready to fire.

-

[ At the Headquarters ' white room ' ]

" the security has been doubled "

" I can't believe this happened, you should've called me sooner "

Yuta sighed in frustration, as Sicheng tried to calm him down by rubbing his back in different motions. The agents listened well, as some of them get treated by their clinic staff members.