7. Everything is okay

Clarke
"Well then hurry the heck up!" I nudge him in the shoulder gaining a laugh in return.

He makes it back to his apartment without being seen. Im pretty sure it would look suspicious if someone was carrying a sweaty body in their arms while running.

He places me down and guides me to the couch. I plop down and wince once I remember my abdomen.

"You okay?" He asks a little concerned.

"Dandy." I say sarcastically. He laughs and then his face grows serious.

"I don't what i would have done if i lost you just then...it already killed me enough inside when you left" he shifted his gaze to the floor and sat down beside me.

"Bellamy-" i start but all of a sudden his lips are on mine. His passionate but gentle. I tangled my fingers in his hair as he ran his hand up my spine. Shivers electrocuted through my body.

I pulled back, resting our foreheads against eachothers.

"You'll get into so much trouble... i cant lose you" i said closing my eyes and inhaling his sweet scent.

"You wont, im never leaving you again princess" he pecked my lips and rested his head against the couch.

"Im going to have a shower if thats okay... i stink" i laughed and he returned the favor.

"Its the first door on the right." He chuckled.

I walked, well more like limped, my way to the bathroom. I closed the door and slid down the wall.

What. Just. Happened.

I shook my head once i felt the all to familiar jittery feeling seep through my body. I pushed myself up and turned on the shower. The hot steam sent shivers down my body, I hadn't realized I haven't had a warm shower in days.

I threw my clothes off and stepped into the flowing water. It dripped down my body, covering every inch of bare skin in its sultry liquid. I sighed as the tension in my muscles disapparated and i was left with a warm sensation.

I washed my body, tracing over my curves and avoiding the cuts. It'd been so long since i have had a shower I forgot what my own body looked like and it felt good to get familiar with it again.

I turned the tap off and stepped out, drying my body of the remaining water. The once warm sensation was replaced with a chilly breeze. I shivered and wrapped the towel around my body. I brushed through my knotted curls and let them hang freely.

I picked my clothes off the floor and walked out into the hallway. Bellamy was in the kitchen making something that smelt strangely good. I peeked around the corner and smiled as i saw his body swaying to a tune he was humming.

"What you singing?" I smiled. He spun around and almost dropped the pot when he saw me standing there in just a towel. He turned a dark pink and smirked

"U-uh its called 'other side by Gaits'" he rubbed the back of his neck and looked away.

"Oh, i love that song" I blushed. He didn't respond but i could tell he was smiling.

"Well I'm gonna go get changed" i said walking off into his bedroom. I threw on my pajamas, humming the same song he had once been singing.

Bellamy
When she walked out in just i towel i tried so hard to restrict myself. She was beautiful in every way.

I made us some spaghetti seeming it was the last of the food we had in the house, tomorrow I needed to go and get more food sachets.

She walked out the bedroom and sat down opposite me, a sad face illuminating her complexion.

"Whats wrong?" I asked

"I want to tell you about my life." She said, well half-whispered. I was surprised but also grateful that she trusted me enough to share this.

"Ok.. go ahead." I said, holding her hand. She took a deep breath in and started;

"My mum and father were both doctors and my father was set mainly on discovering things. One day about a month ago he told me there was a fault in the Ark and it was running out of oxygen. "

"I was scared and confused so i went and told someone even though my father told me never to tell anyone. The person i told is someone I trusted with my life but then a couple days later we get a knock at our door."

"When we opened it, three guards storm in demanding my father. They arrest him and take him to trial. I was scared and i knew exactly who did this. I have been ignoring him since but it was only recently that my father my floated."

"I watched as he was sucked out into space and the worst part wasn't even witnessing it... it was the fact my own mother didn't show up."

"After that things got pretty ruff at home and my mum started spending less time with me. One day as i came home from working at the medical bay, my mum told me i needed to leave. I was confused but she told me she couldn't look after me anymore."

"I was kicked out and then thats when you found me. Abandoned."

She started crying and all i could do was hold her tight and say everything was ok now.

"Shhh, everything is ok, im here." I cooed, kissing her forehead.

———————————————————————
How long should I make this book? Im probably not going to make it over 25 chapters but let me know what you guys think
- Tay :)