Thought No.37

Currently Playing: Seventeen by Troye Sivan 

Feeling: Blue

Reason: Unknown

Seventeen by Troye Sivan

                "You say that I'm asleep but I wanna be awake,"

                "I went out looking for love when I was seventeen

                 Maybe a little too young, but it was real to me

                And in the heat of the night, saw things I'd never seen"

"Heard the whispers, now let's see what all the talk's about"

--------------------------------

I thought I was fine until this sickly, disgusting feeling crept up on me in the moments where my guard was down. 

It crept up on me, all over me, like vines crawling up and up, until they covered everything.

Truth is, I'd told my mind 

"You're okay now, you've faced the worst parts,"

Truth is, I didn't think that there would be more bad days to come, even if I'd overcome the most damaging ones. 

I thought that as soon as the bad days passed, I'd be able to breathe again

God, I was so wrong. I had not expected it to hit me so suddenly. Mere months after I'd gone through this miniature hell. 

I say miniature because I know that what I went through was probably insignificant compared to what other people have gone through.

--------------------------------

I suddenly feel like crying 

and for once, this feeling that has imposed itself on me isn't because of what happened a few months ago.

For once, I actually have no idea why I am feeling like this.

All I know is that I want to be alone in my room, in the dark and cry until there are no more tears left.