~ Secrets ~

(A/N: this is the music Boruto practices to: https://youtu.be/zZSRdvG4En4)

Text = Flashbacks

××××

Everything is as usual. School begins, lessons start, the bell rings, and it's time to go home.

-----

Shikadai walks up to him, "Hey Boruto, You busy again today?"

"Yeah, Sorry Shikadai. I can't really hang out at the moment."

Shikadai sighs, "Well, that's fine," He waves to Boruto while walking away, "Ja'nee."

"Bye!"

As he waves goodbye to his friend, he rushes out of the school.

-----

Boruto then rushes to his local ice skating rink, it had been a routine for him now, after school he always skates at the rink.

He always dreamed about being a part of the top 6 skaters in the Junior Grand Prix Final. He wanted to make his parents and sister proud, so he was training until he was ready and old enough to participate the Junior Grand Prix Series.

-----

As they were eating dinner, Hinata asks Boruto a question.

"Boruto? Have you ever thought about skating in a competition? I've noticed that you're incredibly good for skaters your age."

"Hm? No. I never thought there would be competitions about figure skating."

"Well, you can participate if you want. But that's up to you if you want to keep your talent private." Hinata smiles.

'A competition...' Boruto thinks, until he makes up his mind, 'I wanna skate in a competition, and when I do, I'll win first place!' He smiles at the thought of winning gold.

-----

He finally arrives to the local rink, he had his own skates in his bag, so he didn't need to rent any.

The rink was a bit empty today, and that was a good thing. That meant no distractions.

He laces up and skates to the rink, unlike before where he only practices his jumps and spins, he begins to practice a routine he made specifically for his first competition.

-----

He planned 2 quads in his performance.

He begins to start his beginning pose.

He had his ipod in his pocket and he was wearing earphones, the music rang through his earphone speakers as he began to skate gracefully.

He was very in sync to the music, like he was one with it. And that was one of his talent.

The music he skated to was fast and powerful, it was a difficult piece. But he liked it that way.

His first jump was a combination of triple toe loop and double toe loop.

He lands them both.

He does the another combination, except it was a quad toe loop and a double toe.

He glides across the ice, fast but graceful. As he prepares for his next jump.

He does a triple axel. Very clean.

His step sequence was fast, like a car chase. When he skated he had a desire, a desire to win.

-----

"You're really excited to join a competition, right? Well, I've decided to let you join one, once you're 13. Your birthday is coming soon."

"Really?!" Boruto smiles widely, "Then I'll make you all proud, and-"

-----

'-when I compete, I won't lose!'

He does a few spins, until he starts to do the choreography he chose again.

He glides on the ice again, waving his hands gracefully to the music as he prepares to execute a quad salchow.

He lands the quad salchow, proceeding to do a sit spin.

He glides swiftly around the ice until he does his finish pose.

-----

Boruto almost collapses to the ground, feeling extremely tired and heavy. He breathes heavily as he begins to skate his way out of the rink.

The skating really tired him out, since it was such a fast song, Boruto never had any time to breathe.

When he took of his skates, his feet looked a bit swollen.

He decides to take a little break then go home.

-----

"Tadaima..." Boruto tiredly says, when he enters the home he takes off his shoes. He is greeted with two familiar faces.

"Welcome home, Boruto." His mother greets.

"Welcome back, Onii-chan!" Himawari smiles, she hugs her brother.

"Hehe." He just smiles at the greetings.

"Where you at the ice rink earlier?" Hinata asks.

"Yeah, I was practicing a routine. And I'm really tired now so I'm just gonna head straight to bed."

"You don't want any dinner?"

"Nah, I'm good." He yawns as he walks up to his bedroom.

-----

-end of chapter-

(A/N: Choreographing is hard. I'm definitely not doing it again.)