Style

Kongpob's

I open the door to P'Arthit's room only to see him jumping and singing, with a comb in his hand or more likely shouting a new song I have yet to be familiar with since I know I will be hearing it multiple times from this day on.

"I promise that you'll never find another like me-e-e, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh. I'm the only one of me. Baby, that's the fun of meee"

If it were to be those times I was annoyed with his loud singing, I'd probably stop him but now since I just find him endearing, I didn't announce my presence and decides to watch him do his own thing.

Goodness. He's so adorable.

I chuckle when his voice cracks at the high pitched part of the song, that's the time he notices my presence.

He leaps off from the bed, walks near me, and tangles his arms around my waist as he continues singing, "You're the only one of you. Baby, that's the fun of you. And I promise that nobody's gonna love you like me."

I smile and peck his lips. "Is that her new song you were telling me?"

"Yeah, have you listened to it?"

"Not yet. I'm busy with my exams. Sorry P'. Do you want me to listen to it now?"

He shakes his head and pulls me to lie down on his bed. He also lies down beside me and puts his arm and leg on top of me, pulling me tight against him. I kiss his forehead and hugs him tight as well, almost pulling him on top of me.

These past few days, I haven't met up with him since it's my exam week and P'Arthit being the supportive boyfriend that he is leaving me alone for a while to help me concentrate on my things first. But now that my major exams are done, I just need his warmth again.

"Nope, I know you're still busy. How was the exam by the way?"

"Good. I answered most of the questions. I think I won't fail," I kiss his nape and bury my face in his neck. "I miss you P'."

He pushes me away slightly to pinch my cheeks. "Oh, I miss my baby too."

I pout, "Can you kiss your baby P'?"

He rolls his eyes, "Do you even have to ask?" but leans down to leave a quick peck only I pull him to deepen the kiss but when I feel like it will turn into something more, he pushes me away from him.

"Can we just hug, Kong? It's not like I don't want to kiss you or anything, it's just that hugs are better."

"Sure P'."

I sigh at his warm touches when he begins to pad his fingers on my nape, "I'm so exhausted with my exams P', thank you for being here after a day."

"Of course Kong, just like how you were there for me after my exams."

"I bet you don't even find them difficult."

He scrunches his nose. "'Course not, exams are still fucking me up every time," His fingers move to my cheeks and he chuckles when his fingers feel the roughness of my facial hair against his skin, "You need to shave Kong, some stubble is growing here already."

"I think you also need one too P'."

He sits upon the bed. "Let's shave each other. Come on."

I languidly sit down but he forcefully pulls me up. I groan at his eagerness. "What's the fuss?"

"Nothing. I'm just so excited because you're going to shave my legs as well."

"I thought your hairs don't grow there."